Chapter 15 - The Office

Jace's POV

It has been 7 weeks since we first saw our little nugget. Leah had her second scan at 12 weeks and our beautiful baby has grown so much since then. Leah's morning sickness has gotten better now. She still gets nauseous at the smell or sight of some foods, mostly fish.

I've been noticing her breasts getting bigger, which is an amazing sight. But the best part of pregnancy, aside from growing a tiny human, is the fact that Leah has been extremely horny, which I definitely don't complain about. We have sex at least once a day, mainly at night. But sometimes when she's really horny in the daytime, she will stroll into my office at work and we have sex on the desk.

The first time it happened, she didn't lock the office door and Tyler ended up walking in on us, before cursing and telling us to lock the door in future and leaving. It didn't stop us at the time though, Leah was too close to her orgasm to stop, I didn't mind.

We announced our pregnancy to everybody at a family dinner at our house, Leah's mom, dad, brother and Ava, and my dad, brothers, Natasha, Tyler and Olivia. Everyone was so happy for us and Tyler shouted "I knew it" which made Leah and I laugh with everyone else.

Leah hasn't spoken to Danny since our wedding day after their argument. I've tried to bring him up in conversation with her but she just shut me down. I know she misses him, he's been her best friend for years but I can also understand why she doesn't want to speak to him after what he said.

I was currently sitting in my office at work when Leah came walking in before locking the door and strutting toward me. I sat back in my chair just watching her with a smirk on my face.

"Hey baby, you okay?" I asked her while she sat on my desk in front of me. She gave me a flirty smile and nodded, spreading her bare legs slightly so I could see up her knee-length pencil skirt.

"Is someone a little horny today?" I chuckled. I readjusted myself as I felt my cock starting to strain in my pants. I put my hands on her thighs and started to rub her up and down. Leah bit her bottom lip watching me lean closer to her. I reached my hand up and pulled her lip from between her teeth.

"I need you Jace" Leah whimpered when my hand started to rise underneath her skirt, closer to her core. Brushing my fingertips over her pussy, she arched her back slightly and let out a small moan.

"Fuck, Leah. I love your little moans" I whispered.

I pulled her skirt up to her hips and rubbed her pussy over her panties "fuck, you're so wet for me baby" I whispered in her ear, earning another moan from her. Her panties were slick with her juices, I couldn't wait to taste her.

I lifted her up from the desk, placed her on her feet and pulled her panties down her legs and over her heels and dropped them to the floor. I wrapped my hands around her ass and lifted her up to the desk once more before getting down on my knees.

I buried my head between her thighs and licked a straight line from her entrance, all the way up to her clit and wrapped my lips around it, sucking it hard. Leah moaned loudly and arched her back, leaning further back on my desk.

I pulled her more towards me, licking, sucking and biting all over her pussy. I shoved my tongue into her entrance and thrust in and out while my other hand rubs her clit hard, pushing her closer to her peak.

"Oh god, Jace, right there... I'm so close"

"Cum for me baby, cum on my tongue"

She screamed my name over and over again, after reaching her high and releasing her cum all over my tongue. I sucked and licked up her juices before leaning back to look at her flushed face, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand and smirking at her.

Her chest was rising and falling fast, while she came back down from her orgasm. She looked up at me and smiled seductively at me. She pulled my tie to bring me closer to her so she could take my belt off and pull my pants and boxers down.

I wrapped her legs around my waist and lined the tip of my cock up to her entrance, without warning I thrust fast and hard into her core, causing her to moan loud "Oh fuck, Jace!"

"Oh baby, you're so tight. I fucking love this pussy" I moaned in her ear. Placed kisses along her jawline and neck, sucking, biting and licking all the way to her amazing chest. I pulled her shirt open and started to attack her breasts with kisses.

Reaching around her back, unclipping her bra, I hooked my mouth onto her already erect nipple and sucked and licked them, one by one. Still thrusting hard and fast, I could feel her pussy clench around my cock, I knew she was close. I reached between us and started to rub her clit again, pushing her closer to her orgasm.

"Jace, don't stop, don't stop. I'm close" she moaned.

"Cum Leah, squeeze my cock"

That was all it took to make her come undone. A few thrusts later, I reach my orgasm, filling her up with my warm cum.

"Oh fuck Leah. I love you and your tight little pussy"

 I love you and your tight little pussy"