Epilogue

10 years later...

"Jayden I swear to god if you don't bring your butt here, I'm going to tell your dad!" I shouted to our seven-year-old son. I've been trying to calm him down for 10 minutes now so we can get to our gender reveal party. Yes, I'm pregnant again, five months to be exact.

Jace came walking down the stairs carrying our little princess, Ellie, with a grumpy-looking Jackson walking behind him. Jackson is our first baby, he's 10 now and Ellie is the baby of the family at just 4 years old.

Jace walked over to me giving me a small peck on my lips with a cheeky smile. "Hey baby, what's going on?"

"I've been trying for 10 minutes to calm your hyperactive son, enough to get him to put his shoes on" I whined, emphasising the word 'your' to show how annoyed I was getting.

Jace chuckled, passing Ellie over to me, while he grabbed Jayden's shoes and waited for him to run past before he reached his arm out and yanked his body up. "Come on monster, get your shoes on. Mommy isn't in a happy mood right now and you know what happens when she's like that" Jace warned him with humour lacing his tone.

I rolled my eyes after hearing Jayden shout "She turns into the wicked witch! I get no more candies" which caused Jace to chuckle and Ellie to laugh out loud.

I sat on the sofa next to Jackson, waiting for Jace and Jayden, I nudged his arm and he looked at me with a frown on his face "What's wrong with my big boy?" I asked Jackson, Ellie, trying to escape my arms to cuddle with her big brother.

"I'm nervous to see Yas. I told her at school last week that I like her and she giggled and ran off to Uncle Tyler and didn't say anything back to me" he whined. Yasmin is Tyler and Olivia's daughter. She found out she was pregnant after what happened with Danny and Rebecca.

Yasmin is only a few months younger than Jackson, and he's had a cute little crush on her for a while now, and Jace persuaded Jackson to tell her. He obviously did, but didn't get the reaction he was hoping for.

"Jack it's okay, baby, it might have shocked her and she didn't know what to say. Talk to her today and find out if she likes you too" I assured him. He thought about it and nodded his head with a shy smile on his face. I gave him a kiss on the head and stood up, checking to see if Jace had managed to get Jayden's shoes on.

"All done, are we ready?" Jace asked, checking us all over to make sure we had everything. I nodded and headed out the door, Jackson following holding a little Ellie in his arms, while Jace locked the door with Jayden over his shoulder, giggling while he was bouncing up and down.

We headed over to my parent's house, my mum, Ava and Jordan's boyfriend Grayson had set up the party there. When we had the 20-week scan, I asked Dr Morris if she could write the gender down and I gave it to my mum so she could arrange it. She's the only one who knows the gender of our fourth child.

We arrived at their house 10 minutes later and walked through the house to the large back garden where the party was being held. Lots of pinks and blues decorated the large space, with a table full of different finger foods, and an area for the children to play with balls and dolls.

All of our families were there. Ava came running to me, well more like a quick waddle since she was also 7 months pregnant with twins. She and Mason got married last year, and it was beautiful. "Hey, sexy mamma" she hugged me. I giggled at her choice of words.

I hugged her back "Hey double sexy mamma" I replied back to her, causing both our husbands to laugh at us. "How're the twins doing?"

"Oh you know, a pain in my back. They love to wiggle over my bladder, I'm peeing like a racehorse" she moaned irritably. Yeah, I know how that feels but I've only ever had one in my belly at a time, maybe it's worse with twins?

I laughed with her and we started up a conversation before she had to waddle off to the bathroom, desperate to relieve her bladder.

We talked to everyone who was there and I saw Jackson sitting by himself, looking deep in thought. I walked over to him and sat in the seat next to him. He looked up at me and gave me a small smile which didn't reach his eyes.

"She's over there, go over and talk to her" I persuaded him.

"I'm nervous mom, what if she doesn't like me?"

"You won't know unless you ask her" I assured him.

He nodded and got up to walk over to Yasmin. I watched as he stepped in front of her, they were talking and all of a sudden, Yas jumped into Jackson's arms hugging the life out of him and he had the biggest smile on his face. Looks like it went well. I sat in the same chair, just watching them both with a smile on my face.

"Have they finally confessed their feelings towards each other?" a voice asked, I looked up and saw a smiley Olivia sitting beside me where Jackson was previously sitting.

"Yeah, it's about time" I laughed. We were chatting for a bit longer before my mom started shouting at the top of her voice, trying to get everyone's attention.

"Everyone, it's time for Mr & Mrs Williams to open the box!" Mom shouted.

Jace came strolling towards me, holding his hand out for me to help me up. I gladly took it and laced our fingers together, heading towards the centre of the garden where a big box was waiting.

"Are you ready baby?" Jace asked me. I looked into his eyes which were full of love and excitement I couldn't stop the smile from appearing on my face.

"Ready" I nodded.

We helped each other to open the box and blue balloons floated out and drifted up into the sky.

"We're having another boy!" Jace shouted, wrapping his arms around my waist, lifting me up from the ground and spinning me before gently placing me back on my feet and giving me a long loving kiss on the lips.

I couldn't stop the smile forming on my face or the tears falling from my eyes with happiness and excitement.

Our family and friends crowded us with good wishes and congratulations, hugs and kisses.

I looked around at everyone.

This is our family.

My beautiful children.

And my gorgeous husband.

Life couldn't get any more perfect, and it all started with a contract.

The End