Chapter 18 - The Explanation

Leah's POV

I've been sitting in this wooden chair for a few hours. My wrists are sore from the rope rubbing against them, my back is sore from being pressed against this old chair. My head was pounding from the drug they used to knock me out.

There was blood dripping down my arm from where Danny had used a knife to slowly cut it when Rebecca was talking to Jace over the phone. I just want to see his face or hear his voice. I want to be wrapped in his embrace, to feel safe.

I started to hear footsteps walking towards the room I'm currently trapped in before the door was violently pushed open and in walked Danny and Rebecca hand in hand, with evil smirks on their faces. "Hi bitch" Rebecca snarled.

I just sat there staring at them. "What do you want?"

"We want what belongs to us" Danny replied with a smirk on his face.

"And what's that?"

"I want you and Rebecca wants Jace," he said with a 'duh' tone as if it was completely obvious. "This was the easiest way to make it happen, because you, my dear, are an easy target" he smirked, stepping closer to me.

Once he was close enough, he bent down so our noses were almost touching and his breath was fanning my face. "I've wanted you for so long but you always said I was like a brother to you. Do you know how annoying that is? I've loved you since we were kids and you can't even love me back?" he yelled in my face. My eyes closed together tightly, on instinct, not wanting to see the anger on his face.

"I'm sorry Danny, I'm so sorry" I didn't know what else to say, I knew he loved me, but I can't force feelings that aren't there.

I opened my eyes after it was silent for a few moments, only to be met with the dark orbs that were staring back at me, then a smirk landed on his face before he smashed his lips against mine.

I tried pushing him away the best I could without having my hands free, but he kept a hold of my face between his hands, kissing me harder. I kept my mouth tightly closed making sure he couldn't force me to kiss him back.

He eventually pulled away, resting his hands on my thighs, still leaning into my face with a smirk. "You'll be kissing me back eventually, I promise you that." he straightened up and took a few steps back towards Rebecca and pulled her towards him, smashing their lips together in a wet, sloppy kiss, that soon escalated to them making out in front of me. I turned my face away and closed my eyes so I wouldn't have to witness it.

After their little make-out session, they pulled apart, giving me one last glance before leaving the room and slamming the door behind them. I was finally alone again.

My eyelids became heavy and sleep overtook my body once again.

Sometime later, Danny came in with the phone to his ear again "You wanna say hi to your little wife?" he said into the phone. He brought the phone to my ear.

"Jace?"

"Leah, oh my god, baby are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Jace's frantic voice said on the other end.

"Jace, I'm okay. Please hurry-"

The phone was ripped away from me before I could finish speaking. "Now you know she's okay, I want you to meet me at the address I'm going to send you," Danny said into the phone.

He was quiet for a moment, and then stalked towards me again and ripped the blouse that I'm wearing down the middle and started to grope my breast.

"No! Stop please!" I screamed, Danny just carried on and smirked at me whilst he was rubbing and squeezing my breast over my bra.

"Carry on shouting and making threats Jace and ill be fucking your wife so hard shell be screaming out in pain, while you're on the phone listening and not being able to stop me" Danny threatened. "I might even be nice and record it for you" he smirked evilly, staring at my face.

"Sit tight, ill send you the location where I want you to meet me" Danny stated before hanging up the phone.

"Well that was fun, your husband doesn't seem too happy" he laughed before coming face to face with my chest and giving a long lick across my cleavage. I grimaced and closed my eyes. Tears fell from my bloodshot eyes. "I love your tits" he moaned before squeezing them both once again and abruptly stood up before leaving the room again and slamming the door shut.

I wish Jace would hurry up and find me.