Chapter 10 - You're Fired

Jace's POV

The next morning I woke up with a slight headache from all the drinking from the night before. I could feel a weight on my chest, and as I slowly opened my eyes, I looked down to see Leah fast asleep with her head on my bare chest and her arm wrapped around my waist. Such a beautiful and perfect sight to see first thing in the morning.

I smiled while pulling her closer to me, keeping my arms wrapped around her small waist. I couldn't help but notice how perfect her body felt against mine.

For the next 10 minutes, I just lay there, watching Leah as she slept, mesmerised by every facial feature. I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened last night. How her body felt underneath mine. How her skin felt under my large hands. How she clenched around me. Or how her face was consumed with the pleasure that I was giving to her.

She started to stir and her eyes fluttered open and straight away, her eyes landed on mine and she gave me a wide smile.

"Good morning Jace" she smiled.

"Good morning beautiful, how are you feeling?" I asked her.

"I feel great, a little sore though" she hid her face into my chest and I chuckled knowing her cheeks were flaming. I loved how her body reacted to mine. And I loved how her cheeks blushed when she was embarrassed or nervous.

"Would you like to take a bath?" I asked her, wanting her to soak her sore muscles and relax. Luckily she nodded, so I got out of bed and padded to the bathroom, completely naked. I heard her gasp and looked over my shoulder to see Leah watching my bare body. She caught my eyes and turned her head with a shy smile and flushed a bright red. I chuckled and continued to walk to the bathroom.

I did my business, washed my hands and started the tap to fill the bath. I added some vanilla-scented bubbles and while I was waiting, I went back to the bedroom and stalked toward Leah. Once I was in front of her, I lifted her bridal style and carried her to the bathroom, she let out a little giggle and wrapped her hands around my neck.

I sat her on the counter and turned off the taps. She was still naked so there was no need to strip her out of any clothes. So I lifted her once again and gently placed her in the bath. I was just about to go get her towel when I felt her hand wrap around my wrist stopping me.

I turned around to look at her. "Join me?" She asked shyly. I gave her a huge grin and told her ill be back in two seconds. I fetched us both a towel each and placed them on the counter near the tub, and walked back towards her, climbing in the tub behind Leah, and slowly sitting down with my legs down either side of her body.

As soon as I was comfy enough, she scooched her body backwards and lay back against my chest. Without thinking, my arms wrapped around her front and I sat my hands on her toned stomach. I kissed the top of her head and rested my chin there for a few minutes, just enjoying the closeness between us.

After a few minutes of laying there together, I decided to start washing her body. I reached for her soap and pink loofah, squeezing some shower gel onto it, and rubbing it gently across her shoulders and back before reaching around the front and paying more attention to her breasts. Slowly sliding it down her stomach.

She turned her head and pressed her lips against mine in a passionate kiss. Our lips moulded together in perfect sync. We broke away from the kiss after another moment and I planted a kiss on her bare shoulder before whispering into her ear "I love you"

She spun around to look me in the eyes, looking for any hint of a lie, but she couldn't find anything apart from sincerity. She smiled wide at me and pressed another kiss onto my lips before pulling back. "I love you too Jace. I love you so much" she replied with a huge smile on her face. My smile grew once I heard the words escape her lips. My heart soared out of my chest and I couldn't remember another time I felt so happy in my life.