S1: II. The Eye

Chapter 2: Helping him with "The Eye"

    Last night, Delilah got her well needed 9 hour sleep. She typically only gets around 2 to 4 hours of sleep, so the Hargreeves letting her sleep in made Delilah get up in a better mood than yesterday. Klaus gave her pajamas they wore as kids and he told me that he and Delilah had the same size when they were teenagers, it wasn't entirely true, it was a size bigger than her but nothing she couldn't manage.

    As she gets up, the first thing she thought of is if Five was in the room. Thankfully, no one was in there to see her morning face. So she fixed her hair in a high ponytail and stood up, stretching before leaving the room to look for a bathroom.

    As she looked for a bathroom, she started exploring in between. She looked at the painting, peeked at the rooms who had their door open. And as she peeks into a bedroom, she sees Klaus sitting on a window with a cigarette in his hand. 

"Hey, goodmorning." Delilah greets Klaus as she enters the room. "It's a bit too early for that, no?" She asked, pointing out the cigarette and Klaus just smiled.

"It's 1pm, sweetie." He laughs, smoke coming out of mouth. "Any-hoo, enough about me. How'd you sleep?" Klaus asked as he threw the cigarette out. 

    Delilah leans on the door frame, her arms crossed as she watches him. "Good, good. Very comfy pyjamas, thank you." She said as they exchanged smiles. "Oh and before I forget, can I get a toothbrush? Do you happen to have a spare?" 

    "Yeah, we have a drawer full of extras, what else do you need? Extra towels? Extra underwear? Though I doubt that you'd wear boxers." He starts blabbering as he walks to a drawer, she walks inside and watches him look. There were indeed extra toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap, towels, and all kinds of stuff.

    "No thanks." She laughs. He gave her toothpaste and a new toothbrush, still sealed in plastic. And as Klaus piles stuff on Delilah's arm, Allison pops up.

"What are you guys doing?" Allison asks, causing the two to stop and turn their heads to face her. 

"Just giving Delilah some stuff." Klaus answers, burying himself in his drawer as he looks for something.

    "Hm. Hey, Delilah? Wanna borrow some clothes instead of Klaus' old pyjamas?" She giggled and I nodded silently. Delilah didn't want Klaus to take it the wrong way, but she didn't really like loose clothes and wanted to change into something more suitable. 

"Go ahead, I found some of my old cigarettes here. Ha!" Klaus laughed and Allison gestured to Delilah to follow her, dropping the stuff Klaus gave her on his bed.

    She followed Allison to her room, and was in awe when she saw it. She looked around while Allison went straight to her closet. There were posters and magazines everywhere. There was also a jewelry box in her vanity that she wanted to see but was too shy to ask.

    "I don't have much clothes in here anymore, but I think this will fit you. What do you think?" She grabs a hanger with some kind of uniform hanging from it. It was exactly like what Five was wearing but with a skirt.

"Um-" Delilah was hesitant. She wanted to refuse but Allison's niceness made it hard for her. "Anything else?"

    "Well it's the only thing there, loads and loads of that." Allison sighs, opening the other closet door. The closet was full of the same uniform. She sighs, knowing she didn't have much choice. "It's what we wore when we were kids, before we left the house and everything." She gives me a small smile. Delilah politely grabbed the uniform from her hand, staring at it. The symbol on the right side of the blazer looked interesting to her.