❥ Chapter Ten | Vanya's White Violin

Chapter 10:
The White Violin

"Is there a problem?" I looked at him, squinting my eyes

"Don't you give me that look, that little scar on your cheek, I can make that bigger if you want." He groans and stood up, walking away. I sigh when I looked at Klaus. Looks like it's just me and him again.

"Why'd you sigh?" Klaus asked me.

"I didn't sigh?" I roll my eyes and stood up, grabbing bowling ball.

"I heard you, Deli." He said, still following me as I try to avoid eye contact.

"Ugh, it's just that we're always together." I look at the pins, then tried to roll the bowling ball to them, I got half of it.

"....So?" Klaus asks me again from behind.

"Yeah okay, whatever alright? It's your turn." I pointed to where they keep the bowling balls. We're playing it wrong but so what? We make our own rules. He grabbed one and threw it pathetically, the ball goes to the side, knocking three pins, I laugh.

"Shit." He sighed and I sat down the bench, watching Klaus do it three times and still didn't manage to knock all the pins down.

"Such an idiot." I say looking away as I laugh and I see Allison with Luther, walking toward us, Diego was back as well.

"Where's Five?" Luther asks and looked at me, I turn to look at him, confused.

"Why are you asking me?" I ask and Diego pushed me aside, rude.

"He left." Diego just said, and I sat down, Klaus beside me, he was just standing there, meddling with his fingers.

"Oh, for the love of-- Alright, where did he go?" Luther asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"Didn't tell us." Diego answers again, and I'm just confused. He was just standing there a minute ago, but maybe I was too busy laughing at Klaus fail at bowling.

Klaus stood up and grabbed a popcorn that was beside Luther. I stood up, following him as I grab a small handful of it, eating quietly as we watch them argue.

"Well, we're not waiting for him." Luther sighs, looking at me and Klaus in disappointment, I get Klaus but why me? Such an asshat.

"The concert is in 30 minutes, what do we do?" I ask them, still grabbing a popcorn every 10 seconds and eating it.

"Yeah, do we have a plan?" Diego asks, looking at Luther.

"Well I think we could go to the uh-- the theater, Icarus theater." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"We're all gonna die." I smirk and sat beside Allison, who was looking at Luther.

"Couldn't agree more." Klaus said, still munching on the popcorn.