❥ Chapter Nineteen | Back Together

Chapter 19:
All Back Together

I wake up to the sound of yelling and I stoop up straight as quick as I could

I wake up to the sound of yelling and I stoop up straight as quick as I could. I was still on the couch but Five wasn't beside me anymore. I stood up and looked over to the kitchen to see Diego, Five and Luther arguing like it's their daily routine.

"First of all, they're Swedish you idiot. They're hired guns paid to eradicate us before we do anymore damage to this timeline." I hear Five explain, he was leaning on the wall. He sees me enter the kitchen and just ignored me.

I shrugged it off for now but it did bother me a bit. I just walked past them and grabbed some coffee pot and grabbed myself a mug. I pour some coffee  in while I look over to Diego who was panicking and pacing.

"Yeah, but why now? I mean I'm fine for three months until you showed up." Diego leans over to Five, snapping his fingers between his words.

"Agreed, I was here for a year and no one messed with me." Luther butts in while still cooking. Looked like big yellow clouds but it's actually just eggs, fluffy eggs.

Diego looked behind to Luther and nodded, then back at Five waving his hands up and I just rolled my eyes. I sat down to take a sip of my coffee and just tried enjoying the show.

"Delilah, how long have you been here?" Diego asked me which was surprisingly new, they don't really care for my opinion until I shout it out so this kind of scared me.

"Well- Two or three days before Five arrived, around that." I said before taking a sip again.

"Lucky." whispered Luther from behind which made me and Diego looked at him confused.

"Okay for fuck sake, even if it's my fault which it isn't-" He sighs, looking down then back up at the two again and glancing at me for a second. "We only have six days before the end of the world, and the closest anyone's gotten close to Dad was that driveway at the consulate." He looked at Diego specifically and Diego just stared at the air.

"I almost broke a bone, and Diego almost died for us to get that close by the way. And you got beat up too." I asked, lifting the mug up at Five before taking another sip.

"Hm." The only thing I hear from Five, I roll my eyes and looked at Luther who was staring blankly to his eggs.

"Well..." Luther sighed and looked up at all of us. "That's not entirely true." He looked at Five and that made me stand up, making us both walk up to Luther. Diego looked behind to Luther, fixing his body as well.

"What do you mean?" Five asked, not knowing what Luther meant by his words.

"I saw him." He looked at us casually and then he started to tell us about how he immediately thought of their Dad and how he could've helped him. He said that he begged for money or any change to get a bus to their dad and ask him for help but he just shut him out.