❥ Chapter Thirteen | The Footage

Chapter 13:
Frankel Footage

After we left the asylum, I keep begging for Five that we should get something to eat

After we left the asylum, I keep begging for Five that we should get something to eat. He said that we needed to go around to look for clues on where the others might be.

"Fiiiiveeeeee." I whine, grabbing his arm as he just kept walking. I was starving, I haven't eaten anything since this morning. The last thing I had was Elliott's coffee.

"You should've asked dear Elliott to make you breakfast, or maybe packed you lunch before I dragged you along." He looks at me, saying everything with pure sarcasm in his voice.

"Jealousy really does things to people, huh?" I roll my eyes and walked past him, looking for any signs of a restaurant. I didn't care if he was following or not at this point.

After walking for a while, I see a restaurant with only white people inside. I shrugged it off, british people are considered white... right? That sounded wrong, sorry. I go inside, pulling the hairtie I was wearing off my hair. A man approached me while I was looking around.

"Can I get you anything?" The guy said, he looked younger than me, but food is food. So I turn to him with a smile.

"What do you recommend? I just moved here." I answer him, playing with my hair. And he turned to look at the menu above the register.

"I mean, my usual is the cheese burger." He points at the item. "I'd love to treat you with anything though." He gave me a flirty smile and I awkwardly faced the menu. That's when I saw Five as I look around before pretending to pick something from the menu. I saw him leaning beside the restaurant, watching me.

"Hmm." I put my finger on top of my lip, pretending to think. I felt a hand on my waist, it was the guy squeezing himself to me. I try to nudge his hand off but his grip was firm. I freeze, not knowing what to do.

"We can go to my place right after, go ahead and pick, darling." He insists, but now his hand is going up my back, making me sit down, grabbing some strands from my hair and started playing with it. I was very uncomfortable now, rethinking my plan of getting free food.

"I- Uh-" I stutter, not knowing what to do. I see Five enter the restaurant, ordering something and paying with what looked like somebody else's wallet. He glares at me, giving me a smirk as he raised an eyebrow. He was teasing, wanting me to ask for help. He sighs playfully, like he didn't have a choice. I can kill a man if I wanted to, my father trained me for this... But why do I feel like I can't do anything about my situation, freezing in my spot as my mind go blank.

"Do you want a salad, perhaps?" The guy asked again, now holding my knee then slowly going up. I turn over to Five who was checking his watch. He looked at me and saw how panicked I look and immediately stood up, knowing something was wrong and I wasn't playing around anymore.