Chapter Eighteen | Clingy

Chapter 18:
Clingy Old Man

As soon as we found the address Five gave me, two men grabbed us from our waist and covered our mouth with their other hand

As soon as we found the address Five gave me, two men grabbed us from our waist and covered our mouth with their other hand. Lila panics but I attempted to bite the hand and we immediately heard a familiar voice.

"FUCK." He groans in pain, keeping his voice low and I twisted his arm, putting it on his back only to see Diego. "H-HEY." He struggled but just pushed me away and I almost fell to the ground but I felt gentle hands catch me from behind.

"Didn't know you were a biter, hon." Five said, staring at Diego who was trying to hide that he was in pain. I look up to see who was holding me and he just pushed me a bit so I can get back on my feet.

"Only if necessary. " I wink at him, he rolled his eyes, a smile showing before I look and turned over to Diego to punch him on the arm and he just pretended that he was hurt which kind of annoyed me.

"Alright, what do we do now?" Lila asked behind us, just standing there. I look for Five's next command but he just didn't really like Lila's presence and it is very obvious with him rolling his eyes everytime he hears Lila or sigh loudly to make sure everyone knew he was annoyed by her even though she's done nothing wrong. (Not entirely true.)

"Up the fence, Diego." He just looked at Diego who nodded and started climbing up, he was holding his hand out for Lila but she did it effortlessly which made Five stare at her for a minute, squinting his eyes as he did.

"Alright then..." Diego just sighed since his offer to help her up was declined and he was kind of bummed out, I giggled and Five put both his hands on top of each other and gestured me to go first.

I put my foot on top of his hands and used his shoulder to make sure I wasn't gonna fall. I climbed up, struggling a bit but of course I managed. I drop down as quiet as I can, Five following and I see the two hiding behind a car. Five went first and I decided to stay behind him for now.

We crouch down to make sure we weren't going to be spotted by the people entering the bulding. Lila decided to ask Diego. "What's the plan?" She asked.

Diego whispered over, making sure it was loud enough for all of us to hear. "We infiltrate, we identify, we extract. Double time." He looked back at the building and me and Lila were left confused.

"What?"

"What the hell's he talking about?"

"Find the old man, and get out fast." Five seemed to understand him, no surprise there. We nodded along and Diego suddenly looked back, confused.

"That's what I said?" He looked at Five, not knowing why he was repeating what he said. He shakes it off and looked back again, looking for an opportunity. "On me. Delilah you follow me, you're a bit slow." He added and I just rolled my eyes.