❥ Chapter Fourteen | Grassy Knoll

Chapter 14:
The Grassy Knoll

As we were walking on the sidewalk, I noticed that Five was looking for something, someone, I don't know

As we were walking on the sidewalk, I noticed that Five was looking for something, someone, I don't know. I was just beside him as we walk, a flask in my hand with tea inside. Still haven't finished it yet but it did slowly got rid of my headache that  I had from drinking.

"Where are we going?" I ask Five who was analyzing at every store, every car we pass by as we walk then stopping us on a bench in front of a parlor. I look at the parlors, looking at a ridiculous man with a ridiculous haircut displayed beside the glass door.

"Someone is trying to cut a trigger finger somewhere around here." Five mumbles and I feel his hand on my stomach, stopping me from moving forward. I look at him to see his eyes squinting somewhere then sighing.

"What?" I ask trying to squint with him but not exactly sure what we were squinting at. I tried hard to see what he was looking at and trust me, I have perfectly fine eyes, but I can't see what he can see.

"Come on." He just said as he grabs my arm, teleporting us in  what looked like a car, a small one. He immediately placed his hand on my mouth to keep me from saying anything. As I scan the room, I see two people in the front seats, not seeing the face of what looked like a woman in the driver's seat, but as I turn my head to the front seat... It was a long haired man and I felt my shoulders calm down, it was just Diego.

"I am not trying to be a hero, okay?" Diego argues with the woman, trying to make him understand what they're trying to do.

The woman sighs, not sure what she was doing with Diego at this point. "Then why are you doing this?" She asks, waiting for Diego to respond.

Five suddenly spoke. "Because he is an idiot." He leans over a bit, startling the woman and turned around to face us, seeing a bit of confusion in her face as well.

"Who the hell are you two?" The woman asks as he looked at me as well and I just gave her a sweet smile.

"Hi. Delilah." I wave and she waves back, still a bit freaked out.

"His loving brother." Five sarcastically smiles with a sweet but annoyed tone in his voice. You could hear Diego sighing as he faces the front again.

"Who left me to rot in the nuthouse." He scoffs as he shook his head.

"To protect you from yourself, ding dong." I poke the back of his head annoyingly and he just brushed it off.

"That's quite sweet." The woman smiles and I giggled silently, Five glaring at me and I shrugged, not wanting to let out my laugh.

"Okay." Diego sighs and looked at all of us. "The three of you, out." Diego ordered, but none of us moved an inch beside Five leaning towards Diego.