❥ Chapter Nine | Bowling at Super Stars

Chapter 9:
Super Stars?

I opn my eyes, my head hurting, feeling like the world was going around in circles

I opn my eyes, my head hurting, feeling like the world was going around in circles. I look around the room. What happened last night? As I sit up looking around for any signs of Five, I saw that he was nowhere to be seen. In panic, I looked at what I was wearing and saw that I was still wearing the uniform, thank god. I shake my head to get the weird thoughts away and go down to the kitchen, I then spotted Klaus having coffee.

"Coffee?" He offered.

"No no, thank you." I smile at him, I wanted coffee but I didn't want his cause we both know it'll taste like feet. "I'll make my own."

"Oh, actually, Five left you a cup, I can heat it up for you in the microwave if you want?" Klaus asked and I nodded, sitting down. Klaus goes to plug in the microwave, then spoke. "You guys were really loud last night." He laughs, what...

"What do you mean?" I ask him, my eyes widened as soon as I heard, he turns the microwave on, puts two minutes on the timer, then turned around to face me.

"Well, not really doing... the thing." He giggles, I sigh in relief but knew there was something else. "But! You did say a lot of things last night. I was just next door and thanks to the thin walls, I pretty much heard almost everything." He smirked at me, I just gave him a confused look.

"Oh, you don't remember do you? You were like, 'Omg, did you know that I had a teeny tiny crush on you the day I met you? Even though you looked like a psychopath!'" He teases me as he acts all girly while he mimics my voice, horrible impression by the way. "And there was so much laughing from the two of you, it kind of got annoying." He sighs dramstically then smiled as he looked at me again.

~ ☂ ~

A peek from last night...

"Look, look." I giggle. "Look at me." I say grabbing both his cheeks and he giggles. We were both drunk as fuck and was back at the academy after finding no open restaurant. "Those pretty, pretty green, emerald eyes." I say softly staring at him for a minute then pretend to fall down, to the bed.

"You okay there, Cheeks?" He laughs at me, I sit up, groaning as I glared at him.

"I-- I don't like you calling me Cheeks." I pouted. He just grabbed my chin and I smiled.

"Alright, love." He said and puts the hair that was blocking my face to the back of my ear, I could feel my heart beating and butterflies in my stomach but maybe it was just the alcohol and I needed to barf it out. I grabbed the hand he used to grab my chin and pulled it, he was moved down towards my face and I kissed him, he looked surprised and I winked, running from him after I see his flustered face.