❥ Chapter Eight | No more Rumours

Chapter 8:
No more rumours

After about an hour, we were getting near the said address Diego mentioned

After about an hour, we were getting near the said address Diego mentioned. I was beside Five, who was driving. The three was behind, Klaus sleeping on Diego's shoulder who was also asleep. We switched seats again after Klaus badly needed to pee while Diego felt a bit car sick but wouldn't admit it.

Luther leans a bit to face Five who was driving and focusing on the road. "Can you go a little faster?" He asked, impatiently tapping his index finger on his seat.

"Ask me again and I'll burn you with the cigarette lighter." Said Five, not bothering to look at Luther, Luther just sits back down and groaned cause he knew damn well that he had no choice but to shut up.

Everyone was silent until we arrive at the house, It was wide open and it looked like a hurricane passed by and was still a bit windy. Everyone hurried inside after the engine stopped. We were all shocked the moment we saw what happened inside.

"...Shit." I let out. Allison was on the ground, her eyes wide open and her throat was cut open as well, I was standing there, wondering how the cut was that clean. There was blood everywhere and Vanya was nowhere to be seen.

Luther ran to Allison, grabbing her immediately, tears in his eyes, almost falling to his cheek. "Allison! No!" He yelled. I look to see her eyes open wide and it look like she was terrified. Who could've done this? Could it be the Jenkins guy?

"Oh my god, Allison!" Yelled Klaus while Luther carried her and was on his knees, shaking as tears started to fall down his face. We were all just standing there, frozen in our spot. I felt like puking, sick to my stomach. Five just arrived, shocked to see Allison on the floor.

"Please look at me.." Luther cries, we just stood there, I wanted to cry as well but the blood and the smell of the place made me wanna throw up so I just stood there. I see Five who was still frozen, grabbing my hand immediately after noticing me shaking. He knew I couldn't handle all the blood in sight.

"We have to take her to Grace. Let's go, Luther!" Diego said and we brought her to the car I volunteered to drive and Five went beside me. Nobody cared if it was squishy or smelly anymore, we were all worried about Allison and praying that she'll make it.

We were all silent the whole ride and this time I decided to drive, not wasting a second. We hurried inside as soon as we got to the Academy, we let Luther get inside first cause he was the one carrying Allison.

"I don't think she's breathing!" Luther panics, rushing to the infirmary, while Five looked for Pogo and Grace. I stayed with Diego, us both just staring at Allison, refusing to believe what we were seeing right now.

We see them and they saw Allison on Luther's arms, Grace understood what was happening and took Allison to their clinic.

Grace checked the wound, I was still uncomfortable so I stayed behind Klaus, Five just arrived, seeing we were all already inside and Allison was laying down on the bed. He looks at me confused but placed his focus on Allison instead which also made me confused.