Naruto x reader x Sasuke [Yet Another Triangle]

WARNING. SLIGHT LEMON!

also, image not mine!

__________________________________

Sasuke sat and watched with jealousy as his best friend chatted up a storm with his crush of 7 years y/n, making her laugh and smile in ways he never could. He was pissed that she would even pay Naruto any mind, and hurt that she never spared him a chance of recognition compared to Naruto.

As for the Uzumaki he was well aware of his best friend's crush on the girl he had his eyes set on as well. The only difference was, he didn't give a fuck if Sasuke was gonna be a whole bitch about it and keep glaring at them when they talked. Sasuke could keep glaring for all it was worth! At the end of the day he knew who was gonna score and that was him

[Fast forward...later that night ..]

"Oh! Fuck me!~ Naruto!!~" "Ugh..you like that?!~" Naruto gripped the h/c[nette/head] by her hips as he slammed into her. Her back arched at his movements and she felt as her womb was being pounded on by the tip of his dick. 

...

"Thank you for tonight..Naruto." Y/n said to the blonde in a whisper-like tone. Naruto nodded at her and rubbed behind his head. "Yeah, anytime Y/n!" He gave her a wink, turned around and left. When she entered her home she walked straight up the stairs, but when passing the living room there sat Sasuke.

"Oh...Sasuke. How are you up?" "I couldn't sleep." The ravenette told her with his monotone voice. "Oh..well. Good night then." Before she could run up the stairs Sasuke called to her. "Wait." He said getting up. "Why are you coming in after midnight?" "I was with Naruto." Hearing that Sasuke gave a heavy sigh. "Okay.." he approached her. "There something going on between the two of you?" 

Y/n shook her head. "Nah, we're just friends. What, do you have a problem with your own best friend?" She wasn't lying. Naruto and her weren't dating, like at all. They just fooled around, literally. 

And, in case you were wondering why it was that Sasuke was there in the first place, it was because his family had him saved to be bethroted to the l/n, but first they needed to see if the two would be able to live together in harmony. So, Sasuke's mother and father were currently sleeping upstairs, and his brother was outside in the backyard smoking a blunt. Too high to care what the kiddos as he would call them were doing. 

Y/n knew she was going to eventually get bethroted to this guy, but she didn't care. Yes, she liked Sasuke. But she could never have any feelings for him.

Feeling defeated Sasuke turned his face away from hers and went back to the television. "Sleep well, Y/n." He didn't answer her question. 

The next day as if sent by the devil himself Naruto showed up bright and early to pick his friends up for an outing, this time inviting Sakura along. "Heyy!" M/n called as she knocked on Y/n and Sasuke's room. "Breakfast is ready and Naruto and Sakura are outside waiting!! You two better get up now!" Y/n groaned along with Sasuke, both getting off their ass and heading to the bathroom.

As y/n took her bath Sasuke brushed his teeth, and when Sasuke took his bath y/n brushed her teeth. The two were already operating like a married couple behind closed doors, but on the outside y/n just couldn't stand to be too close to the young man. She really didn't like him that way.

Y/n was searching through his closet to pick out an outfit when she came across some ripped jeans and a crop top. She wore it, made a pose and smiled at herself. "Okay that's the outfit for today!" Walking out the room when Sasuke grabbed her by the arm and flung her back in. "Hey, ow!" She yelled at the Uchiha. "What's your deal?!" "You can't leave looking like that." Y/n glared at him, "is there something wrong with my outfit?" Sasuke grabbed a pretty and simple f/c dress instead. "It's better to wear when we're going around our houses. Not outside, so the world can see." She looked at the dress Sasuke lay down, and watched as his hand was trembling. As were his lips.

"Sasuke ...are you okay?" Y/n asked, concerned by his strange behaviour.

"Fine!" Sasuke yelled yanking his arm away from her approaching hand. "I'm fine.." "Sasuke, you're shaking." Sasuke turned his face quickly when she came closer to have a better look at him. Sasuke stiffened when Y/n touched his face, and stopped breathing when the s/c beauty turned his face to hers.

"Sasuke?.." Y/n frowned at the sight of the Uchiha crying.

He bit his lip so hard it drew blood and he was crying. "Why're you crying?" She asked him in a soft tone. "I can't win against that idiot.." Sasuke muttered, "Naruto, he's always ten steps ahead. Why does he get to have your attention and not me?.." The girl was too stunned to speak. "Sasuke, what do you mean? You get my attention too. What, are you jealous?" 

"I'm not!!" Sasuke yelled defensively. He blinked, realising he lost character and quickly left the room. Breakfast was silent, and leaving the house as the four walked on the road it was even more silent. Y/n kept glancing at the Uchiha as he walked with his head straight in hopes of him turning around so she could get an excuse to speak with him. And because of her actions Naruto was now the one feeling out of place and upset.