Shisui x reader [Uchiha Chiha] PT.2

It felt strange being back in front of the Uchiha that hated you most out of them all. Shisui. You rub behind your arm, clearly a bit uncomfortable as he stared you down. "Are they here?" You hear a voice ask.

Another responds with, "yes." Suddenly, you're both being forced into a room by two strong men. "Hey! Let go!" Yelled Shisui. He activated his sharingan, but was already pushed into a big room.

Heads of the Uchiha Clan sat around them. Finally, Fugaku spoke. "You're getting married!!" With a big smile. "Wait what?" You and Shisui say at the same time.

Fugaku waved his hand, "what's there to say 'what' about? You're both getting married!" You raise your hand, "Mr. Fugu!" "Ah, that's Fugaku--" "Mr. Fugu, what do you mean we're getting married? I don't see my supposed future husband." "Same here." Says Shisui.

He rubbed a hand behind his head, "in fact, I don't even think I see my wife! Isn't that funny?!" Fugaku grunts. "You idiots." "I'm not an idiot!" You both yell at the same time. Shisui glared at you, while you smirk and cling to him. "Ugh, get off." He muttered, trying to get you off of him, but you wouldn't move.

"You're getting married to eachother!" You quickly pull away from Shisui and dust yourself off. "Huh?" "Oh my God, take the wheel!!!" Fugaku screamed to the ceiling. "Why do we have to marry?!" You ask. "Most importantly, why do we have to marry eachother?" Fugaku smirks, "it's what your parents wanted, you're of age now, and you'll be married in two weeks!" "Wait! I didn't ask for this--"

[Two Weeks Later...]

"Awwwww. They look so perfect together!!" You sob into your hands, walking arm in arm with Shisui, who had a sour expression on his face. 'I-I can't believe I kissed that Uchiha Chiha!' You screamed in your head. Shisui was just as pissed.

Sasuke couldn't stop laughing at your faces, neither could Itachi. Constantly they were hit by Mikoto, but that couldn't even stop the laughs from exiting their mouths. "Cute COUPLE!" Sasuke teased. "Can't wait for THE KIDS!!" Yells Itachi.

Mikoto smacked their heads again, for the seventeenth time. "Stop making fun of them! It's their wedding day but next it'll be your funeral if you don't quit it!!" They instantly shut up and straighten their face.

You stick your tongue out at them, quickly turning to face Shisui. "What now?" You asked, getting into the car provided for transport. Fugaku tapped on the window and spoke to the driver.

"Please take the wonderful couple to the shore, they're on their way to the Hidden Mist Village." You turn to Fugaku with puppy dog eyes and a pout. "No." He walked off, leaving you with Shisui. "God I hate my life." Shisui mutters.

[Time skip...]

You run and jump on the big fluffy bed, squealing and dancing. Maybe marriage isn't so bad after all!" You scream to Shisui. "It is! I'm not sleeping in the same bed as you, I'm taking the couch." You pout, holding Shisui's hand. "Please Uchiha Chiha?" He huffed pulling his hand away, "it's such a pain. I had to be married to the one person that annoys the shit out of me!" You glare, laying down on the bed once more after he left. "It's gonna be a long ass honeymoon."