Kiba x shy! reader

We're gonna start this book off with the first chapter being Kiba x shy! reader. This was requested some time ago and I never actually got a chance to write it, so here we go!

Kiba stood beside Naruto and Shino talking casually about the different girls in Konoha. They called Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Ten-ten and then you. Kiba had brought you up so many times Naruto started to laugh at him. "What?" Asked Kiba. The blonde kept laughing, not bothering to answer Kiba.

"What is it dammit!?" Kiba yells. Naruto smirked before snickering, "do you have a crush on her or something?" He asked. "W-what? No. Why would I have a crush on y/n? I mean, like. She's way too shy for me." Shino raised a brow, though no one could see it.

"Are you sure you don't have a crush on y/n?" Naruto sang. "I'm positive!" Kiba yells with confidence. As if on cue, you came passing by with Ino and Hinata by your side, talking quietly among yourselves.

Kiba blushed a bright red, looking away from your face. Suddenly Ino stops and she points towards Kiba. You shake your head rapidly. Hinata giggles and grabs your hand bringing you forward. "Hi Kiba! Y/n wants to speak to you!"

Said Hinata. You silently glare at the Hyūga, ready to run away. Ino smirked pushing you even closer. Kiba blushed harder stumbling back, but holding you. Not too close though.

"W-what did you need y/n?" Asked Kiba, not sharing any eye contact with you before he glanced your way to ensure you were balanced well. You look down to your feet and play with the ends of your skirt. "K-Kiba." He nods. "Hm?"

You take a deep breath in, ready to either get turned down or turnt up. "I w-want y-you to k-know!" God your stammering was worst than Hinata's. Naruto bit his bottom lip and waited anxiously for you to confess. "T-to know!" Kiba clenched his eyes.

What was he to do? "I-I l-like.." then you stopped. "Nevermind." Ino groans out loud gripping her blonde hair with Naruto, while Hinata sighed and face palmed. Kiba frowned. He wanted you to tell him something but he didn't even know what you were gonna say.

"Y/n, it's cool." Said Kiba. "No." Said Shino. "It isn't." Like a guardian angel here to save the day, Shino started talking. "It's quite obvious you're both crushing on one another. Just date already." Your face turned a bright red and you cover your face.

Kiba holds you close, kissing your forehead. That only made things worst as blood dripped from your nose. "Be my girlfriend y/n." "You idiot!" Yelled Ino. You lay limp in his arms passed out, and Kiba freaked out. "You killed her!"