Male! Sakura x reader [I Mean...He's Pretty Hot]

Okay, so someone requested I do a Male Hinata X reader, a Male Ino x reader and a Male Sakura x reader. More of the first two will come later on in the chapter. Sasuke x OC was also a request, I'm going to also get that done!

"Have you seen the way he looks at you?!" Hinata asked with a smirk. You roll your eyes at the male. "Nope. And I don't wanna see it either." Hinata face palmed, "Sakura totally has a thing for you y/n. The more you deny it, the more evident it becomes!" You hide your face, going to your locker.

"Sakura isn't my type!" Naruto sighed and leaned against the locker. She twirled her hair in her finger and stared off at Hinata, who blushed and looked away. "You idiot!" Yells Naruto. "I'd be super glad if Sakura-kun would even LOOK my way!"

"Naruto-chan. You're cute. Of course Sakura would like you." You were rudely interrupted by Sasuke, who flipped her dark hair in Naruto's face. "It doesn't matter anyway. Nobody would ever love a lonely wanna be girl, like you!" You rushed to grab the girl by her hair when two strong pair of arms wrap around your waist. The smell of cherry blossoms surrounded the area as the person snuggled into your neck.

"Hey, y/n." You blush. 'It had to be Sakura.' You turn slowly, blushing hard at the male. "Wanna go to dance with me?" Sakura wasted no time in asking. He blushed, looking away from your e/c eyes. "Why should I? I mean, you're not even HOT anyway!" You blush harder covering your face with your hands. 'Who am I kidding, he's pretty hot!'

Sakura pouted, kissing your cheek. "Will you forgive me now baby? I said I wasn't messing around Sasuke!" You think about it for a while, and ended up gripping his hand kissing him quickly. "Okay." You say to the green eyed male.