Kakashi x reader x Iruka [PT.2]

Accidental Pregnancy

___________________________________

You were sweating bullets after doing another solid workout session with Gai. Burning fat has never been so frustrating but you tried not to complain at the same time. As you paused to take a break the man gave you a fist bump and grinned widely, "HAA! Y-/-N! You don't know how AWESOME it has been spending time with you!"

The ravenette's smile never faded as yours did, and you grabbed a bottle of water chugging it dow terribly. "Why'd you all of a sudden want to work out with me though?! After so many years of rejection!!" "I'm gaining weight Gai and yeah having a little meat on my bones is fine but I don't want to lose this figure." You said as you pointed at your Mikasa like body.

Gai nodded appearing like he was gonna take a seat when he went straight into squats. "Hmph! Hmph! Hmph! Gotta keep fit!! Hmph!" "Sigh..." You look the other way to see if there were any nearby restaurants or bars, and lucky you there was both!

"I'll be right back Gai! Gotta get something to eat, I'm starving." "Ah you're always starving y/n." You go down to the bar seeing as it was a Barbecue Steak bar. Your mouth literally watered looking at all the options. "Ma'am you look hungry, what will you be having?" Asked the young boy behind the counter.

"I'll have your cheesy fries with barbequed stake and sausages." "And what would you like to drink with that?" "A large bottle of [enter drink]." "Sure thing ma'am." You collect your number and receipt about to go take your seat to wait when you noticed Team 7 right behind you! Except, their sensei wasn't there.

You blushed terribly recalling the events of that night. My God...

"Oh look who it is!!" Sakura cheered running up to you, "Y/n-sensei!!" "Hi Sakura." Naruto appeared by your side in a flash, his cheeks were red. "Y/n-sensei?!" He gave a small peverted smile and you pushed him away by his forehead. The little creep had a crush on you. "Hi Naruto. Where's your other teammate and Kakashi?" Sakura shrugged.

"Kakashi-sensei said he'd meet us here but he's late. Again." "Hm, okay."

"Number 25!" You look to your slip and go back to the counter grabbing your food stuff. "Thank you!" "You're welcome." You were leaving once again, food in hand happily until Sakura pointed at your belly. "Y/n-sensei are you pregnant?" You froze and so did she. "Did I say something wrong?" The pinkette asked worriedly. "No! No, you're okay! What do mean 'am I pregnant'?!"

"It's nothing! You just look it!" You panicked and ran back home ignoring the questions of Gai. When you got home you slammed the door shut and started freaking out. "Pregnant?! Do I really?!" You asked yourself taking off your clothes to look at your belly in the mirror. You poked it and screamed at the thought.

Raiding your bathroom cupboard you pulled out the emergency pregnancy test you had put up. You nervously peed on it and then you waited. You waited for the appropriate minutes and when you heard that faint beep of faith. Your hands trembled as you reached for the tube. You checked to see what was up and there it was.

||

You fainted.

[One Week Later...]

You were actually pregnant, and you were a mess. Many questions ran through your mind that centered the potential father(s) of your child. You didn't know how to go about telling the two of them you were pregnant. You cried for many nights and you even considered moving to Sunagakure and changing your whole identity!

Until Wednesday midday, you got up and you told yourself there was no more running. You put on your best sympathy clothing, you called up the gents and you waited for their response. When you called Kakashi he was busy sipping some tea and discussing book ideas with Jiraiya.

"Hang on a second." Kakashi told the man as he picked up a scroll a cat came strolling towards him with. He opened it and read the letter with a neutral face. "Oh. It seems as though I'm needed elsewhere!" Kakashi bid farewell and teleported out of there.

With Iruka he was teaching a class when a bird came flying in and landed on his shoulder! He blinked and took scroll from it with a nervous smile. "Pardon me class!" He said, opening the scroll and reading it. "Y/n?" He asked himself aloud. He continued to read on. "Oh! She wants to meet up!!" His eyes sparkled and he went back to class getting them a substitute.

"Students I'll be back in a few hours!" "Sensei!!" Yells Konohamaru standing up. "Yes?!" "Where are you going?!" Iruka gave a faint sigh, "I'm off to meet a woman!!" Then he left, leaving Ebisu to look after them.

The two of them met up at your home, surprised to see one another. "Kakashi." "Iruka." They nodded and Kakashi knocked on the door. He waited and when you said to enter, Iruka opened the door. "Hi y/n we're here!!" Iruka says with a bright smile taking off his shoes. "Hey!" You cheer brightly hiding the fear of abandonment skillfully.

Kakashi was the only one that suspected something was up. He raised his brows before removing his own shoes and coming inside.

You showed them to the dinner table revealing the big meal you ordered because didn't feel like cooking. All foods they were fond of. "Something's wrong." Said Kakashi taking a seat. "Are you in trouble?" He asked, a hint of concern in his tone. You shake your head no quickly. "No! No trouble here..."

"So then why did you call us?" Iruka asked picking up a bowl of rice and eating, every once in a while pausing to pick up some nato beans with it. "I'm pregnant." Iruka's jaw dropped and Kakashi spilt his juice on himself.

"Well congratulations!" Iruka yelled. "What do you mean congratulations? Are you serious?" Kakashi asked him knowing it didn't click yet for Iruka.

"Hm? What do you mean-ohhhhhh. OHHH!! SHIT!!" "Exactly!" Kakashi says with a deep sigh. "Shit! Who's the father?!" Iruka asked you with a nervous look. You shake your head looking down at the table, and everyone got sucked into the depression.