Neji x reader [Trash>PT.6]

One by one I packed my suitcase with every piece of clothing I owned. When I was done with that, I grabbed a box and filled it with my valuables. Under my eyes were dark, and it wasn't a pretty sight but I guess that's it. Yah know.

Pulling along my weight I start out my door, seeing my father standing outside and staring at our house. Here, it carried every single memory of our entire life. It hurts to leave behind, but we both need a fresh start.

Turning I packed my shit in the moving truck and went back and forth carrying our stuff. Dad kept looking at the picture of me, mom, my brother and himself. He wiped his tears and placed it in my hand, "here hon. You carry it." "Sure dad."

We were almost done, and the worst of things happened. Before I got in the car, there was Naruto, Neji, Hinata and a bunch of others. I could see the smug look on their face as I was getting in. "Aren't you gonna say bye to your...friends?" Dad asked me.

He knew of the situation, yet he still thinks it's okay to say bye. He leaned over and whispered, "if you say bye, it'll take all that pain off your chest. Trust me. Don't leave without saying anything." With a sigh I got out the car and found myself standing chest to chest with Neji.

His lavender eyes were pained, and I didn't know why. I turned my head to Naruto. He was biting his bottom lip, he looked anxious to say something but I knew I had to go first.

"Well.." I started, "you all treated me..like trash."

Naruto chocked up on his salty tears that dripped down his face. "All of you."

I don't care if I'm being an asshole right now. Dad said get it off my chest, so I'll do just that. "I won't miss any of you." "We won't miss you either!" Ten-ten yelled to me. I smirked at her face, "oh you!" I pointed to her, "I won't miss you the most!" She shrugged, "like I care."

I take two steps to be pulled back by my wrist. By who? Neji fucking Hyūga. "Let go of me." "Here me out." I stared at him, "don't go." My heart stung. I don't even know why!!

"Don't leave y/n. I know I hurt you, I know I treat you like trash but I can't stand to see you leave us forever. You can't do this..you seriously can't." It shocked me that Ten-ten didn't intervene, then I saw her scowl and she stomped off.

Wait, did they break up??

"Neji, you dumped me over three months ago. What're you trying to do?" He simply shook his head and pulled me in close, pressing his lips against my forehead with trembling lips. "I realised my mistakes y/n. I did, and I'm sorry." Placing my hand on his cheek I tiptoed to his ears whispering, "you only care when I'm leaving. That's enough to get away."

"IF YOU DON'T WANNA STAY FOR NEJI STAY FOR ME!!"

Naruto.

He literally gripped me into his arms and didn't let me go. "I'm so sorry too! I was blind. Fucking blind! I let Hinata take me over and I just didn't see you!! I'm sorry y/n, I should have been smart enough to catch on but I didn't, but please don't leave me."

I kept staring at the blonde mess infront of me. My dad honked and I tried getting him off. "Let go." "No! I'm not letting go of you! I'm not doing it!!" Suddenly I felt another grip, and it was Neji. His tears glazed my cheeks as Naruto's littered my chest.

"Listen to the idiot y/n. You can't leave him. You can't leave us." The final grip caught me on edge. I looked to my left and glared, "Sakura?" "You should go. I can't believe you're such a little bitch you'd run." She shoved me and walked away, only to get shoved by Naruto.

"Keep fucking walking whore!" Sakura turned and glared at him. It was the very first time Naruto EVER stood up to her! "What did you just call me you idiot?!" "A fucking COCK SUCKING WHORE!!"

Dad honked again and I got closer to the car quickly. I wanted no part of their drama. Neji gripped me by the waist, "y/n don't!!" "Leave me be!! Dad!" At last my dad got out the car and pushed Neji back, "I'm going to have to ask you to step away from my daughter."

He got me in the car and got into the driver's seat. The last thing I saw of those people was Sakura punching Naruto to the face, and Neji being held back by Lee.

[A year later...]

"Y/n! Get up sweetie or you'll be late again!!" I got out of bed lazily preparing for another day of Kashikoi Karejji. Wisdom College.

I've been going there for five months now. I still remember my first day there. After moving into a nice home for five, dad and I got me signed in right away. I was getting bullied worst than it was back in Konoha High, but hey, I learnt to ignore them and soon they stopped. After a month that is.

But at least they stopped. Being a junior in college is honestly a pain in the ass.

Soon though, I'll be enrolled into the dorm there. The school is so big, It's like a combination of four huge mansions in one!

After eating breakfast I grab my book bag and kissed my dad's cheek. "Bye sweetie! Don't forget to come back before 7 so you could grab your stuff and we could take it to your new dorm!" Yeah, I'll be moving out today.

I'm nervous, but at the same time excited. New start, okay?

The giant prestigious university came to view and my palms got sweaty. I was one in the 90% of teenagers that didn't live here. Walking pass the automatic doors the AC hit me like a truck! Don't get me wrong, I love Sunagakure, but it's way too fucking hot in the day, and gets too cold at night.

A desert it is.

I really wasn't focusing much as I was in a rush to get to my Business Class when I bumped right into a red-headed boy. He might have been a year older than me, then again I could be wrong.

"I'm so sorry," I say helping him up. He nodded slowly, not making eye contact with me as we stood. My eyes met his neck, so I looked up a bit to meet his eyes. Woah, they're surprisingly nice.

Deep seaweed green. I didn't know I was staring at him too long until he tapped my forehead. Instantly I grow red staring at the boy before me! "I'm sorry for staring!"

"It's fine. I get that often, but in a good way." The boy walked pass me holding his bag over his shoulder as he hurried on and so did I.

Fortunately I wasn't late!!

I open my bag and start looking through to find my book, but it was missing. In fact, my bag seemed so out. My eyes widen as I clenched my head in shock! I had the wrong fucking bag!!