Kushina x male! reader [Pain and Passion 2]

Your pov

Somehow, the place looked way better like this! Everything looked so woozy, but did that bring her back? My therapist said not to use any more drugs, but I can't help it. Using that shit made me forget about my own mistakes, so I kept using it. Big deal.

[Flashback]

The current Hokage was Tobirama, Konohagakure was still building slowly, and the man wasn't getting any younger. There weren't many Shinobi inside of the Anbu back then, since not many skilled Shinobi were produced, but hey, y/n l/n made it! Why couldn't others?

Tobirame had called in y/n and Kushina Uzumaki to his office for a top ranked S-ranked mission. A jounin, and an Anbu ninja. Tch, pretty typical.

"Oi!" Y/n called inside, "Kushina! Lord 2nd is calling us! We can't be late again!" He picked up his cat mask and placed it on his face, grabbing his sword placing it into his sheath before turning to yell again for the red head. "Kushina!!" "Coming!"

Kushina came running over to him, her hair was pulled back in one ponytail and she wore her Jounin outfit. "Well, don't you look sexy~" she teased her boyfriend, giving y/n a wink. He blushed, but because of the mask Kushina didn't see.

It didn't matter though, Kushina knew what turned him on.

Running her fingers across his chest before exiting their home, Kushina ran off down the streets as y/n tried calming himself. 'Damn it Kushina.' Y/n locked up, then took the roofs.

He entered through the window of the building, seeing Kushina walking his way through the hallway. "You show off!" She yelled. "Heh, jealous?" Y/n knocked on the door and waited for the words. "Come in." They open the door and enter, staring at Tobirama as he sat in his chair. Both y/n and Kushina bow, "you called Lord Hokage?"

"Yes." They look up and the door behind them closed. Tobirama placed a hand in his dark grey hair, and gave a shaky worried sigh. "Recently, a few Jounin have been sent out on a mission, and they haven't come back yet, because of this." Tobirama handed to y/n a scroll and the man opened it. He read what it said and gave it to Kushina.

Kushina gasped, her hand over her mouth as she read on.

Lord 2nd,We've failed you. I'm sorry. The Akatsuki got a hold of the scroll, and they left with it. Right now, we're stuck in a cave, and this letter was delivered by a ninja snake that Master Jariya managed to summon. Please, Lord 2nd. See to it that you can secure the scroll, it's not too late.Minato.

"We have to save them!!" Kushina yelled, "calm down." Y/n sternly told her, "you can't get your emotions mixed up in this mission, or we'll die. Our number one priority is to secure the scroll, even IF the Akatsuki probably already read it. Some secrets they won't be able to unlock, because it has a seal, right Lord 2nd?" Tobirama shook his head with a small smile.

"Wrong." He said. "You and Kushina are going to rescue the others." He flicked his wrist, "forget the scroll. It's totally useless anyway. Now, you leave."

Y/n didn't say anything after that. He left with Kushina, heading out of the village and searching for the trapped ninjas. But on their way, Kushina and y/n got into many arguments about every little thing.

Y/n would sometimes get so mad at his girlfriend, he'd scream at her to just, "SHUT UP!" Kushina stared at him in shock, her lips quivered into a frown. "You've been nagging in my ear for DAYS on end Kushina! Just shut up! Shut the fuck up!"

Kushina flinched and clenched her fists. "I'm tired! I'm angry, and I'm hungry!" Y/n yelled again. He started calming down, opening his arms, "sorry. I lost it there Kushi.." but as he stepped closer to her Kushina pushed Y/n back.

"Don't touch me!" She yelled, "you always had this anger problem, and it just gets worst!" At this y/n pointed his finger at Kushina, "I try to keep this relationship in check, that's all! You never listen!" 

"You're such a controlling asshole! This Anbu thing has taken a huge toll on you! You used to be so SWEET y/n! Now look at you! Some overprotective, verbally abusive, son of a BITCH!"

"KUSHINA!"

The earth beneath them rumbled and they both jumped apart. Y/n made several hand signs and placed his hand on the ground. "Earth Style, quake rocks!" The earth began shaking like an earthquake was happening, and it broke apart. Beneath them were Jiraiya, Minato, and two other Anbu ninjas.

Minato gave a small smile, it was rather forced though, anyone could tell. The walk back to Konoha was silent, and no one bothered the couple that was most likely on their strings of this relationship.

When they got back, Kushina didn't say anything as she packed her bags. "You can't leave me Kushi!" You told her with a glare, but Kushina never turned back, and your head turned to the bottle.