Kakashi x reader [Nervous]

Someone had requested this.

Your hands were clammy every time he came too close, and your knees got weak with every chuckle that erupted from his throat. You were head over heels for him, no doubt. But it's gotten to the point where you've gotten anxious just to see him.

You and Kakashi sat together in the new park at Konoha, watching the day slip by with his hand just meters away from yours. You've been doing this every afternoon now. Since both of you were extremely busy by day. You being a top Jounin and him in the Anbu. It wasn't every day you can into Kakashi while on a mission.

"Well," he spoke, " it's about that time now. " Kakashi stands, his hands beside him as he looked down on you. His tattoo exposed to everyone, to you. It was pretty hot but you'd never say. "Let's get you home." So together you walked with Kakashi back home. It wasn't everyday he got the chances to take you home, but whenever he did Kakashi made it worth it.

Though your shoulders never bumped once, his eyes never left your figure. He was nervous too. Whenever he was around you he lost his guard, and he didn't like that, but it is what it is!

You pass the Uchiha Compound where Itachi Uchiha was seen sitting on it's fence looking lost. Seeing yourself and Kakashi, he waved, and you guys waved back.

At last meeting to your home, a small apartment in a shady neighbourhood, Kakashi made sure to see you in. You didn't exchange words because the silence was good enough. He waited a while more, until he heard the bed in your room creak, and your lights dimmed.

His silver hair shined in the moonlight, all he could think about was you on his way back to his own home. "Next time," he'd mutter to himself, "I won't be so nervous. I'll take her out for dinner. Tomorrow night." And the cold wind picked up, dancing over Kakashi's pores making the man tense and shiver.