Omoi x reader [Out Training]

You sat down watching in boredom as Omoi continued to practice his lightening style jutsus. Your feet hurt, back, and even your brain because there was literally nothing at all left to do!

"Omoi!" You call to your best friend. He glanced you way, "what?" "Can we please do something else, together?" Omoi continued to stare at you, "no." Then he kept training. You huff, crossing your arms just about ready to leave when he dashed and stood right behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"O-Omoi?" "Not cause I said no, doesn't mean you get a chance to just up and go." He was so close, you could feel his breath down your neck. "O-okay, but can you just let go of me?" The white haired male lets you go, then resumed training.

Again, boredom. "Ughhh! You're taking forever Omoi!!" "Would you just be quiet? For three minutes?" With a pout, you nod and closed your eyes.

You end up sleeping away, up until dawn caved in and Omoi was ready to head home. Seeing you laying against the tree he picks you up, carrying you back home as you lay on his back. "Omo?" "Hm?" You snuggled into his hair. "Where are we going?"

"Home." Passing the village gates, the guards lock up immediately and his eyes wander the village. Omoi stops by a small shop and buys some treats. "You two are also so cute together." The owner tells him.

Omoi gave a small smile, and kept on walking. Opening the door to the apartment he walks in, closes behind him and fetched you up to your room. "Y/n?" You groan. Omoi sighed, "still alive. Good."

He opened the door and walked in, laying you on your bed. After staring at you for minutes, he poked your boob. One place you hated being touched. "Oi!!" You scream jumping out of bed. You were about to smack the boy but he pulled out your favourite treats.

Your heart soars and you grab it, smiling brightly with tears in your eyes. "Oh thank you Omoi!" He sat opposite you eating his own share. "Your welcome." You poke his full cheek, "I bet this is sorry for making me wait so long, aye?" With a dark blush he looked away from your e/c orbs, eating again. "Yeah well, whatever. It's not like I had a choice or anything," and you spend the rest of the night eating f/t and talking about anime.