Male! Sakura x reader x Sasuke// Fanboy

More gender bend Sakura!

You sat down peacefully reading a book in a park when a ball came flying your way. Startled, you immediately dodged it only to hear a grunt from behind right after. You turn around quickly, confused by the sounds a person just made but found that nobody was there. "Must be my conscience." You stood, dusting of your pretty f/c skirt that matched with the white crop top you wore.

Off you walked to get yourself a f/d, since it was your favourite drink to eat with the hotdog you had ordered twenty minutes ago. You had the subconscious feeling that someone was probably follow you everywhere you went for the longest while but you also just tried to say to yourself it was your mind playing tricks on you.

[Time skip...//At School//]

"Okay here she comes here she comes! Boys, don't make me look bad!" "Don't make YOU look bad? Dude we all want a piece of that! Please, mind your manners!!"

Just as those words were said you came strutting in the school with your two closest friends Temari Nara and Fū, the three of you laughing at a joke that the brown skinned girl had just told you two. Your e/c eyes lit up because of your pretty smile and your beautiful h/l h/t h/c hair was envied by every female you passed.

You were the school's sweetheart. All the boys were head over heels for you but you never had time for any of them! When you got to your locker you were in luck to find that it was basically surrounded by fanboys. "Hey! Move out the way lemme get to my locker please!!" They were overbearing, truly. You couldn't even breathe because they were always too close and when you asked for personal space there was a fight for that too.

The boys moved out of the way, all except a certain pinkette that had been asking for your hand in marriage since kindergarten. "Sakura, move." "Why yes of course!" Sakura gave you a smirk, moving out of the way. His long pink hair flowing as he walked, his green eyes bore into your soul. He was probably your number one fanboy and you didn't like him as a lover, not at all.

Who you liked, was Sasuke Uchiha.

Just as you stepped away from the pinkette into the hallway walked Sasuke, his shirt was slightly open so you could see the rippling muscles beneath and his hair seemed to be dripping with water. Behind him his best friend Naruto Uzumaki, hands in his pocket as he talked to a few fan girls about himself. And lucky you out of all the confusion Sasuke managed to look up and make eye contact with you, your heart pounded so loud you thought everyone could hear it and you quickly looked away. Your s/c cheeks turning another shade. "Okay I'm not the only one that saw that."

Temari tells you as she giggled with Fū joining along. "Did Sasuke just look at you?" You smile cheekily pretending they weren't teasing you. "What class do we have again?" Walking by Sakura who couldn't help but glare from you back to Sasuke. What did he have that Sakura didn't?

Sakura's hair was even longer, like Neji's. I mean that's why Neji is so popular in Taijutsu classes anyway he's mad attractive for that! Sakura decided for now he'd ignore these questions. He tried running to catch up to you only to bump into Sasuke, who shoved him back and gave him a dirty smirk.

"Sakura." "Sasuke." They stared at each other for a long time. "Where are you going?" Asked the ravenette, leaning against the wall to block the view of you. Sakura barely managed to peek over his shoulder for he was an inch taller, being 5'8. "I'm off to class." "Oh? Which class is it?" "Why do you want to know?" Sasuke shrugs and leans off the wall, turning around to see you were no longer there.

"Oh it's nothing." Sasuke told him smoothly. He left the pinkette there and Sakura frustrated stopped his walking. He knew if he stopped chasing you to get your attention Sasuke would win and he was tired of Sasuke getting all the good things he wanted. Now it was time to fight for what he wanted, and he wanted you..