Gaara x reader [The Mafia's Boss]

Modern day AU. I forgot who requested this.

You walked the halls of Upchuck College with your head mid way low and your books clutched tightly to your chest. Nobody bullied you. In fact, they all waved and would occasionally give you a smile, or a compliment.

You didn't mind this one bit, in fact, you didn't really care. You were here for one reason, to get into Cram school! Your shoulder brushed pass with a redhead, and he glanced your way with a very small smile across his face. Instantly your cheeks turn just as red as his hair, and he simply shook his head going on his way.

"Y/n! Hey, wait up!" You groan and turned around slowly watching the hyper blonde in front of you as he bent over, his hands on his thighs taking a breath. "Y-you were moving too fast!" "Sorry Naruto." He shrugged it off and looked up into your eyes with a grin, "n-no it's cool! I'm ready whenever you are to start studying!"

You were unfortunately Naruto's tutor. He was failing dramatically in English, so it was your duty as one of the student council members to help build his brain cells. Holding Naruto's shoulder you walk abruptly towards your own personal tutor room and enter, staring at all the other semi delinquents such as the Uzumaki himself.

He sits down and gives you a bright smile, to which you return. After just another twenty minutes of teaching, they all improved again, and went off to their next classes! Before he left, Lee even gave you a box full of f/t, and he said, "please accept this y/n-chan, for you have given me kindness and hope! I love your ways of teaching, and I also have a crush on you!" Your cheeks turned pink.

How could you turn him down? You accept the gift from Lee, but didn't say much more. Lee knew you didn't like him like that. He was just grateful for your silence and happy you didn't refuse the gift.

As you walked out of the school looking at your watch, you groaned. It was four pm, and you had to get back to the dorms to catch up on your studies. 'I have a test on Social Studies. Damn, and I should be asleep by 8!' You exit the gates of the school and start walking briskly along the sidewalk.

The place was already getting dark, and 5:30 met you still not at the dorm. You didn't wanna risk staying for a bus. The next one arrived at 7:30. The sound of a party going off made you sigh in relief. You were near the dorm.

A black van drove near you, and your heart raced. Without a second look to the left you sprinted and started screaming fot the security guard to wake up. The man slacked up, still in a deep sleep. What happened next, was predictable. A masked man jumped out, snatched you up, and the van rode away from the dorm.

A bright light blinded you as you were kneeled down on the cold hard floor. Your sight was shit, but after some adjusting you realised you weren't in the van any longer. Your heard swung, like you drunk till you pooped yesterday. The soft voice of a man reached your ears, and you immediately started sweating bullets. You knew that voice.

He walked the halls of the college in plain sight. On the run from cops, and yet still they haven't caught up with him since. President of the Student Council, and son of a wealthy prick. An intelligent young man, voted most likely to become the next Kazekage. Yes the man was only eighteen, but he was perfect in all ways possible. Too perfect. He had a girlfriend, but little knew of her. He had a group of friends, a small one that knew of his existence even outside of the prestigious college. Gaara No Sabaku. He acted like a saint, but he was just another hot devil in disguise.

"Do you know why I brought you here?" Gaara asked in a calm voice. "Because you were bored?" He shook his head and walked over to you, tilting your chin so your eyes met. "Why the hell did you take that gift from Lee?" Your heart thumped. Who snitched? You think of all the possible suspects and all you thought of was Naruto.

You smile nervously as he released you from your handcuffs and rubbed your wrists, "I didn't wanna seem rude, so I took the gift." Gaara sighed gently and placed his hand behind your neck. "Oh good. For a while there I thought it was something else." He slightly gripped it and pulled you forward. "You aren't doing anything with him? Right?" You shake your head quickly, "of course not Gaara!"

He nods. Gaara leaned down capturing your lips in a sexy heated kiss. You moan immediately, wrapping your fingers in his red threads and deepening it by the minute. Gaara stops and trails slow moist kisses down your neck, savouring every gasp that escaped your mouth. "God, do that again.~" his rusty voice ordered. "Babe let's not do this here~"

Catching himself Gaara stopped and bowed, "sorry. I was getting out of control again." You lift his chin and smiled kissing his nose gently. "We should get back to your exercises. We don't want you losing control of your anger too." Gaara pulled you in close by the waist, his hands snaking down to your ass.

"Repeat after me," you listen. "I'm your's."

"You're mine."

"And you're mine."

"I'm yours."

"You belong to nobody else, but me."

"I belong to nobody else, but you."

He kisses you once more before pulling you into his car. "Now let's get back to the dorm." It wasn't easy being the girlfriend of a Mafia gang leader, but you tried your best to remain level headed, polite, honest and careful. Because one wrong step, and that'd cause you your neck.