Chapter 14: The Preliminaries.

Okay, it's been SO long since I've update this story!! :[

I hit such a huge block with the story and being sick and just ugh! So much that will take too long to explain! So I'll shut up!

New chapter, I'm HOPING the next chapter wont take so stinking long!

Thank you for all the views, votes and reviews!! It makes me so happy to see how many like this story!

I hope you enjoy it! Review, vote and share please :3

( sorry if there are any mistakes)

----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14: The Preliminaries.

Naru let out a quiet sigh as she laid on the bed she had taken up in the room, she kept her eyes closed trying to rest now that the ringing in her ears finally died off, it took nearly an hour to but the medication she was given by the nurse finally worked. Her bed dipped and she could barely hear Mamoru's purr before he laid down next to her on the bed, she put her hand on his fur and cringed at the feeling of the dirty fur and the smell hit her.

"You need a bath." She said, he let out a rumbled chuckle.

The door came open suddenly. "Naru! I got you some soap and stuff." Sakura said setting the bag of things in Naru's lap, she groaned and sat up and held her head. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"My hearing is messed up." Naru said and sighed.

"Has Sasuke-kun come back yet?" Sakura asked, Naru gave a slight eye roll.

"No." She said. "How about I give you a bath?" She said rubbing Mamoru, he groaned and stood up slowly, she held him and he walked into the large bathroom that had a walk in shower.

Naru carefully got the vest off and set it on the counter and pulled his collar off, he sat waiting as Naru pulled her dirty clothes off until she was in her bra and spandex shorts, she walked in and found the handle and turned it on.

Mamoru yowled loudly as it hit him, he jumped out. "That's hot!"

"Sorry, sorry!" She said and turned it and felt it cool down, he slid his paw in and sighed.

"There." He said and walked in slowly and sighed.

"Sorry, not use to this one." She said and grabbed the bag from Sakura. "This good?" She asked showing him a bottle.

"Yeah." He nodded. She poured the soap on his fur and began to scrub the soap into his fur getting the knots out of his fur, along with the mud, blood, twigs and whatever else got stuck in his fur. He sighed as he felt like 10 pounds disappear from his body, the water drained and she rinsed him once more before he shook off, she giggled flinching. "Better?"

"Yes." He said and licked her cheek. "Now you need one." He said, she chuckled, he stepped out and let her get washed up with soap not just a dip in a river.

She got out and dried off and helped Mamoru dry off, she searched in his vest and pulled out her scroll of clothes and opened it and got dressed in clean clothes. She sighed walking out, Mamoru followed, Naru hung his collar and vest on a chair to dry.

"Where did you get new clothes!?" Sakura whined loudly, Naru flinched and growled when her ears rang.

"Can you please stop whining!" She snipped. "I packed them before I left for the test." She said, Sakura pouted and sat down, Naru sat on the bed again and Mamoru followed and curled up with her, Naru rubbed her face a few times.

"We'll practice tomorrow and figure everything out." Mamoru said, she nodded and fell asleep.

*o*