Chapter 15: Training starts.

Naru sighed as she sat in the hospital room with Iruka standing next to her, Mamoru sat next to him.

"Okay Naru." The doctor said. "Here we go, this should heal that tear right up." He said and massaged some ointment on a cotton ball and pressed it in her ears and pressed a finger that was glowing with chakra. He pulled back and gently wiped her ear off and checked it carefully.

"All better. How is it?"

"Great." Naru said. "It's not as muffled."

"Keep away from water for at least a week." He said. "And if you have any ringing or the noises get muffled again, come back we'll check it out."

"Okay. Thank you."

"Have a good day." He said and walked out, Naru got off the table and sighed quietly.

"How is it?" Iruka asked.

"Good." She said, Mamoru bumped her, she climbed on his back and they left the hospital.

"So, what are you up to today?"

"Um, Kakashi-sensei sent me a message to meet him a the red bridge at noon." She shrugged.

"You wanna get some lunch then?"

"Sure!" She nodded with a smile. The chunin walked with Naru to Ichiraku's shop and ordered their ramen.

"Do you know who you are fighting?" He asked eating some noodles.

"Um.... I think it's Temari from Suna." She said.

"You got any tricks?"

"Oh yeah!" She said, Iruka chuckled.

"Good!" He said, she grinned and ate her ramen.

Iruka paid and promised to come see her later as Naru and Mamoru walked to the Red Bridge.

They arrived and Naru leaned against the railing waiting. Kakashi appeared within 20 minutes, she stood waiting.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Okay." She shrugged.

"I heard Iruka took you to the hospital?" He asked.

"For my ears." She said. "They healed 'em." She said.

"Good!" He said. "Okay, I wanted to talk to you about this training time." He said. "Well ..."

"You're training Sasuke." She stated, he paused. "I kinda figured that one." She said.

"Oh, well I just .. um." He sighed and chuckled. "I didn't want to leave you high and dry with no teacher. So I found one that can help."

"Really?" She asked, he nodded.

"Do you know Ebisu?" He asked.

"Yeah." She shrugged. 'And I'm not fond of him.' She thought bitterly but kept it silent.

"Well, I got him to take a look at your improvement and he's willing to train you."

"Sensei, no offense, I mean I really appreciate it, but I'd rather handle training myself." She said.

"Naru." He said somewhat irked. "I made sure you'd have a teacher, you could at least try it." He said, she sighed.

"Fine." She shrugged, Kakashi sighed.

"He should be here shortly." He said, she nodded slightly and leaned against Mamoru.

Ebisu landed on the bridge and sighed adjusting his sunglasses. "My apologizes Kakashi-san, I was held up." He said brushing his clothes off.