Chapter 25: Coming home

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did not mean for this to be so long, I said Januray and it's freaking April!!! Please forgive me...

I worked on a sketch of Mamoru and I put it on this chapter, check it out, it's not the best, but yeah..... hope you like it. MOVED TO THE POLL CHAPTER!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 25: Coming Home.

Inside the large Hokage office Tsunade sat behind her desk staring at the papers that she knew had to be done, but she had no want to actually do them. It was one of the more unpleasant aspects of being the Hokage, all the paper work.

A rapid knock on the door made her look up as her protege walked in with a bow. "What is it Shizune?" She asked, silently praying it wasn't more paperwork.

"The barrier ninja just alerted me that some very familiar chakra has entered the outer forest heading here now." She smiled, Tsunade frowned slightly before it clicked and she smiled.

"It's already been three years?"

"Yes ma'am, they're right on time." She said.

"Well, it's about time." She said. "Make sure they come straight here." She said, Shizune nodded and left the office. Tsunade turned and looked out at the woods. 'I can't wait to see what you've done..' She thought with a gentle smile and waited patiently.

-o-

Three figures walked through the woods along the dirt path heading towards Konoha's large gates, to their home they had been absent from for far to long it seemed.

"I can't believe it's been three years.."

"Time flies when you're training hard kid."

"Thank you again Jiraiya - I... I know I was a pain at first-"

"Save it kid." He said and ruffled her golden hair that was much silkier and almost brighter than before. He looked at her as she rode on the back of the ever present snow leopard. Her body more mature than when they first left on their journey. Her tan skin still as flawless as ever, her body lean but still muscular enough. Her bright blue eyes shined brighter and almost glittered in the sunlight, and her bright, beautiful smile made her seemingly glow with happiness.

"I can't wait to meet everyone again."

"Let me guess, your Nara boy too, correct?" Jiraiya purred making her flush red.

"Shut up!" She yelped with a pout. "Yes, but I missed everyone." She said.

"I'm teasing you Naru." He said, she smiled and sighed as she rubbed the ear of her companion who purred loudly.

"Are you glad to be back home Moru?"

"Of course, but I did like the travel and visiting home again." He rumbled, Naru nodded.

"Your siblings are nice." She said, he chuckled quietly and sighed.

"How is your range? And your gathering?" Jiraiya questioned.

"Great, I can feel all the way into the village, if I am sensing correctly Baa-chan knows we're here. She's excited and pacing." She smiled.

"You can feel that far, I knew learning all of that would do you good."

"Yeah, thanks again." She smiled at him.

They walked up to the gates and Jiraiya gave a nod to the guards who nodded back with a smile looking at Naru.