Poll vote please!!

Since I'm coming down to the wire in part one of this book and I never got anything planned for part 2. I have been brainstorming like crazy and I got basic idea. I can't share it yet because I'd spoil the end of part 1.
But I have a poll and I'd like your opinions, thoughts everything! I love getting ideas from the readers because it helps me see what you all like and gets I'm brain flowing with ideas!
Alright done babbling onto the polls!
============================
1.) Should there be something darker behind Naru's attack at 9?
Yes (sounds cool, a good twist for them to discover and fight)
No (too cliché just keep it simple with villagers being a$$holes)

2.)If you chose Yes then who should be behind it?
Akatsuki (they disguised themselves and tried to take Kyuubi early but it went wrong somehow)
The council (they ordered it so maybe she'd have to stay in Konoha -like Bee in Kumo- and basically be a secret weapon)
Danzo (he wanted to weaken and take her under his wing)
Madara (he tried to break her this way and steal her later)
Someone else (someone who just felt like it.
Itachi(he knew Danzo wanted her so he attacked hoping it would save her?)

3.) Should I follow the manga and kill off the same characters?
Yes (I.e Asuma, Jiraiya, akatsuki members, etc)
No (no keep them alive for as long as possible)
Maybe (not all the same characters maybe one or others)

4.) If selected maybe who should die or be wounded?

5.) I'm thinking of having Naru be a beginning sage master. -I'm iffy on frogs, it may just be like Jugo- has no real visual affects.
Yes (it'll be cool) but note it will not make her see, it'll just give her a wider chakra sight range
No (no too cliché again)
Maybe (it needs to be gradual not boom right away.) Aka I take is slow and there be a challenge in it. Maybe like Jugo (he can't control himself with too much energy. So Naru would have control issues and need an anchor)

6.) Now we have Naru have some visual with Kyuubi's chakra, and with her battles she'll dip more in. Now what if the more she uses it does damage to something else in her body.
Yes (it could be a serious problem and she'll need help to control it)
No ( no it doesn't really flow with the story/ Naru has too much wrong and doesn't need anymore problems dammit!!)
Maybe (it's a cool idea but maybe not for this one or it needs to be like a background fight, not really touched on.)

============================
I'm sorry I know it seems like a lot or I'm being lazy or whatever but I'm trying to make a book that will be enjoyed by many. So let me know via review or if you want to give other information privately PM me.
I'll post results on the next update if I get enough so review and vote on them

Thanks Wolfie's :3
Until next time!

Update! I have moved my Mamoru sketch here because of the chapter images.I worked on a sketch of Mamoru and I put it on this chapter, check it out, it's not the best, but yeah..... hope you like it