Chapter 23: Goodbye part I

You guys did not let me down on the poll in the last chapter! You all are awesome!!!!

Here are the results:

1.)Darker secret behind attack Yes-10 No-2
2.)Who's behind it Akatsuki-0 Council-7 Danzo-3 Madara-0 Itachi-1 Other-1

3.)Manga character deaths Yes-1 No-5 Maybe-7

4.)Characters wounded or deaths or saved Wounded-Shikamaru-4 Kill-Danzo-3 Sakura-1 Save-Neji Asuma Jiraiya
5.)Naru being a sage Yes-5 No-0 Maybe-4

6.)Kyuubi's chakra wounding her Yes-6 No-5 Maybe-1

These are the results and you can still vote if you wish either on the poll chapter or here, just tell me which one you're voting on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright repeated warning from chapter 7!

Have tissues, something/someone to cuddle with and make sure no one will think you're insane! It's a sad chapter!

================================================================================

Chapter 23: Goodbye part I.

Naru laid in pure white, she felt nothing, heard nothing. "I'm dead huh..." She muttered and sighed. "I'm sorry Jiji." She whispered.

"Don't apologize, stand up." She looked to see Hiruzen standing there, she sat up with a gasp.

"Jiji? What's going on?" She asked.

"Come." He said holding his hand out to her, she took his hand and gasped as she was pulled quickly forwards, images blurred and Hiruzen faded but she kept flying forward, pain slammed into her body making her wince and she could hear noises. She opened her eyes seeing nothing but knew she was awake.

"Naru!" Sakura's voice sounded with tears.

"Sakura? What's going on?" She rasped feeling with her chakra.

"Naru!" Mamoru rumbled nuzzling her head, she smiled rubbing his head. "Thank kami." He whispered licking her cheek.

"What happened?" She asked. "I don't remember much." She said touching her head.

"You were captured by the akatsuki." Kakashi said.

"We ran to Sunagakure and got help from Gaara." Sakura said.

"Good to see you awake." Gaara butted in touching her shoulder.

"The akatsuki was trying to extract Kyuubi from you." Jiraiya said next. "We made it and battled, you were poisoned, but...."

"What?" She asked and felt for Hiruzen's chakra and found it next to her barely there. "Jiji?" She asked looking towards him. "Saru?" She asked crawling to him. "Jiji! Jiji!" She said shaking him.

He panted quietly and looked at Naru, tears were welling up in her eyes, using much strength he wiped the tears away.

"Don't cry." He rasped.

"What's wrong with you!?" She asked in a shaky voice. "Your chakra..." She said.

"Naru... Naru he's.... he's dying." Jiraiya said.

"Why!?" She yelped.

"He used used Kishou Tensi jutsu." Kakashi said quietly.

"What's that?" She asked.

"A jutsu that transfers one's life into another." Jiraiya said sadly.