Chapter 29: Relive

Chapter 29: Relive.

"Someone fetch Lady Chiyo, she will know the poisons the best, we need two beds, IV's and lots of fluids."

"We need someone to heal the damage-"

"No worries, on that part, I can do it."

"Sakura, you're healing-"

"Tsunade-sama taught me all about poison extraction and healing, I am the only one capable-"

"Kyuubi's chakra is still inside you-"

"Worry about me later, if we wait Naru will die. Lets go!" She ordered the nurses that scrambled around getting the supplies needed.

"I will heal Gaara's seal first, it's less damaged than her, once you finish I will fix Naru's."

"Okay," Sakura nodded at the sannin and got gloves on and twisted her hair back out of her face.

-o0o-

Muffled voices sounded in the distance getting closer alerting her of their presence. She twitched getting ready for just the right moment, then she would strike!

"I will think on it and speak with her, after that I will inform you of the decision."

"Yes Hokage-sama."

The door shut harshly and slow breath sounded before the soft shuffling came closer to her location. Her body shook in excitement as the handle jiggled and light flooded the dark space revealing her.

"BOO!!" She yelped jumping out at the elder who gave a jolt of shock before it morphed into a playful scold.

"Oh Naru, you little brat." He said with a chuckle, she giggled and skipped out past him.

"I got ya Saru!"

"And just how long have you been there waiting to do that?" He asked as she jumped into the Hokage's seat with a smile.

"I dunno," She shrugged looking around, Hiruzen hummed all the while knowing with Naru's dedication to her pranks she had a great amount of patience and she could've been waiting for hours..

"What are you up to today child?" He asked walking around the desk and smiled down at her.

"Dunno, not much to really do until the academy gets back." She shrugged and looked down picking at her nails.

Hiruzen sighed looking out the window of his bustling village, there was plenty of activities to do but not for Naru, having been shunned by nearly every single village occupant because of her status. She would usually hold herself up in this office or in her apartment, not having a childhood that she should.

"Have you been studying? Coming back you will begin chakra training,"

"Of course Jiji, but it's so boring just reading the scrolls.." She pouted before using her feet to spin the chair around with a giggle.

"Well, if you play to really take that seat," He said stopping her and crouching down in front of her. "You must exercise your mind and your body, you have to be the strongest, kindest, smartest and most determined of everyone." He said. "Doing that then you can fill this seat and this hat." He said pulling the hate from his heat and plopped it down on her head chuckling as it covered most of her small body. "It takes a lot to become hokage Naru,"

"I know Jiji, and you're the wisest of everyone, and then I'll be the next Hokage from learning with you!" She chirped with a giggle.

"I know you will."