Chapter 19:Change and Amends

Yay!!! An update that didn't take me like six months to do! xD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19: Change and Amends.

"You're leaving?" Naru asked looking towards the sannin standing in front of her.

"It will only be for a short time. I have been tasked with something very important that I must do." He said. "It shouldn't be very long."

"What is it, may I ask?" She said hesitantly.

"I must track down my old teammate, Senju Tsunade. Hurizen needs to speak with her." He said lying partially, Naru blinked then nodded her head. "While I am gone I want you to continue working on gathering the outside chakra, meditation... you haven't been able to focus on it." He said, she looked down. "There is something you're holding on to and you must let it go to move on." He said. She sighed and nodded her head. "You can do it." He said ruffling her hair gently, she smiled at him and nodded. "See you in a bit gaki." He said and disappeared in a swirl of smoke.

-o0o-

Jiraiya walked along the path through the forest heading towards Crater city where he knew Tsunade was and hoped was still there. Within two hours he arrived to the city that was bustling, vendor stands lined the middle of the streets. People stood around laughing and talking, children ran around chasing each other laughing.

Jiraiya walked over to the large liquor bar that was well known for it's amazing drinks and since Jiraiya knew Tsunade so well, he knew Tsunade would be there.

He walked inside and was greeted by a young girl wearing a nice kimono that was opened to show enough of her cleavage that would of greatly interested the sannin had he not be on an important mission. But it didn't stop him from drooling at the sight.

"Can I help you sir?" She purred, her glossed lips sparkling, he shook his head and sighed.

"Ahem! Yes! I am looking for a woman that I heard hangs out here a lot." He said. "Has a full figure, pale blonde hair, amber eyes, usually drunk and horrible gambl-"

"Stop! I know exactly who you are speaking of." She said coldly. "She's got the private room for the rest of the day, maybe less with her bill." She said huffing, Jiraiya chuckled. 'Same ol' Tsunade.' He thought. "Straight through the dining room, door four." She said, he nodded and pulled out a bill, she smiled accepting it, he winked and walked away.

He listened at the door hearing a stuttering voice saying something before giving a knock and walking in. He was greeted by three burly men sitting across the table with stacks of money next to them, across the table the woman he was looking for sported a big frown across her young face, behind her was a younger woman with short black hair who was trying to talk sense into the woman.

"Alright pay up lady." The man growled. "You owe me 500." He said, Tsunade snorted.

"Once more! Double or nothing!" She said shooting a shot of sake down and slammed the cup on the table a crooked grin spread on her face.

"Double or nothing!? Hah! You haven't won one damn game! You wanna keep going?"

"I said so didn't I!?" She snarled.

"Fine! Odds or evens?" He asked shaking a cup that rattled from the dice in them.

"Even!" She said, the man hummed shaking the cup for a few seconds before throwing the dice, they hit the table flipping before landing on a three and two. Tsunade gasped and her eye twitched.