Chapter 18: Chunin finals II

Sorry about the wait, Im working on the next one and nearly done, so yeah!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18: Chunin finals part II.

"The second part of the chunin exam finals begins now!" Genma called over the loud speakers making the audience file back to the seats in anticipation for the rest of the exams.

The genin walked from the building and into the arena that was rebuilt from the first round. "We will have three matches in this round." He said. "First match will be Uzumaki Naru versus Rock Lee." He said, Naru sighed quietly slightly annoyed she wasn't against Neji. "After will be Shikamaru Nara against Neji Hyuuga." He said. "And Gaara will fight the winner of Shikamaru and Neji's fight." He said showing the paper. "Any questions?" He asked, they shook their head no and sighed. "Alright head back to the side and wait, Naru and Lee stay behind." He said.

Naru stood still and sighed quietly, Shikamaru walked past and squeezed her hand gently, she blinked and sighed quietly.

"Naru-chan." Lee said walking up. "I wish you much luck. You are one I wanted to battle as well." He said, she blinked and nodded her head.

"Thanks Lee." She said.

He stepped back and sighed shifting into a ready position, Naru sighed and stood next to Mamoru ready.

"Ready?" Genma asked, both nodded. "Begin!" He said and jumped backwards.

Lee ran forward, Mamoru crouched and growled lowly and dodge the boy and swiped at him protecting Naru, Lee jumped back and sighed.

Naru pulled her fan from her back and yelled swinging her hand up and around her creating a funnel of wind and dirt around them both. Lee yelled as he was picked up by the wind before getting knocked away hitting the ground harshly.

The wind died off and Mamoru shifted his shoulders ready to move, Naru gripped his vest tight and took in a deep breath.

"Very well." Lee said and ran forward, he jumped in the air missing Mamoru's claws and brought his foot up at Naru, she pulled her fan back out letting it take the hit but she was still knocked off Mamoru's back.

'He's strong..' She thought standing up and closed closely, the chakra points around her began to shake and twitch, she blocked a punch towards her head then jumped in the air wrapping her legs around Lee's chest taking him to the ground with her, he grunted before he twisted his hand grabbing Naru's arm, she winced and felt her arm going numb. 'He's pinching my nerve!' She thought releasing him, he got up bouncing on his feet.

Naru smirked a little and quickly ran through signs before taking in a deep breath and blowing it out, Lee grunted as he was hit by a small barrel of wind in his chest and his arm, he grunted gasping for air.

'Zankuuha no jutsu!' She thought and felt Lee hit the ground.

"Go Naru go!!!" Ino cheered from the stands, she smiled and slowly walked towards Lee who hadn't moved.

"Get up Lee!! You can do it!" Tenten cheered, others joined in rooting for both sides.

Mamoru walked up carefully and watched him closely.

"I'm sorry Lee, but I have to win." Naru said.

"I too." He said, she gasped as he moved faster than she could follow giving her a harsh kick to her stomach, she slammed into the ground a few times. Lee shot up before she hit the ground again and kicked her up in the air. "Konoha Senpu!" He said giving harsh kicks, Naru coughed and winced as she almost sailed in the air, she grunted as felt Lee appear behind her back following her movements.