Chapter 4

"What the hell are you doing in here", I hiss, angry that he saw me vulnerable. He flinches at my tone.

"I heard you crying. What's wrong?", he asks softly. No don't be NICE to me!!! I'll start crying again. I compose myself, clear my face of all sadness, and do what I do best. Lying with a smile.

"I'm on my period. It's really bad this month", I chuckles as he slightly blushes.

"Oh, I-I'll just l-leave then", he stutters his face beet red.

"Wait before you leave! What's your name", I call as he starts walking out the restroom.

"Alex", he ambles out the door, his ears a bright red. I chuckle quietly and glance in the mirror. I look awful. My eyes are red-rimmed, my nose a slight pink, and my face is blotchy.

The bell rings signaling lunch. I stride out of the bathroom, and into the cafeteria. I stride to the vending machine and hurriedly use my loose change, to buy a bag of Doritos and coke. I walk at a brisk pace to eat by the lockers when I hear something coming from the empty classroom to my right.

I put my ear against the cold wood and hear a cry for help. I try to turn the knob. Locked. Damn. I slide the bobby pin out of my hair, jiggle it in the lock, and hear a faint click.

I open the door a little and peer through the narrow crack. The sight is horrifying. Xander has Amanda pushed against the chalk board kissing her. Amanda's mascara is running and she's trying to push him away, but he doesn't budge.

I quietly open the door, slowly walk towards them,with one finger pressed against my lips, signaling Amanda to not alert him. Xander's too busy to notice me creeping up behind him.

I jab him in the side fiercely, and he reels to the right. I jump in front of Amanda, knowing that she can't defend herself. Xander snaps out of his shock and his fist heads toward my face, but I see it instantly and capture it in my hand. His eyes widen at my fast reflexes.

I twist his hand at an unnatural angle and he howls in pain, falling to the ground clutching his probably broken hand to his chest. I roll my eyes. What a girl!

" If I ever catch you trying to force yourself upon a girl. I will not hesitate in sending you to the E.R", I bend down, seething in his ear.

He nods and I stand satisfied. I lead Amanda to the bathroom and shut the door. She breaks down in front of me, sobbing, rocking back and forth. Hey, I might not like her but, she did not deserve that. I sit down and comfort her, wrapping my arms loosely around her.

Amanda buries her head in my chest and cries for a good ten minutes, then stands up looking at herself in the mirror. She looks exactly like I did after I cried.

" I look like a mess...not that I'm pretty anyways", she says the part so quietly that I almost didn't hear her. I frown.

" I don't no what you're talking about. You're beautiful, you just tend to overdo it sometimes", I tell her. She smiles crookedly and fixes her makeup. Only this time she puts on light makeup, not heavy.

"See. Beautiful", I smile sincerely.

"Thanks, for everything.", she smiles brightly and sashays to her next class. I chortle softly. Maybe, just maybe we'll be friends after all.

AUTHORS NOTE: PLEASE READ
The picture at the beginning is of Alex. I take no credit. I'm so, so sorry that this chapter is so short. I had to study for a test. But, since tomorrow's a Friday, I'll write an extra long chapter for you guys.How do you guys feel about Amanda now? . I'll post a picture of Andrew , Tessa's gay friend in the next chapter. The next chapter will be mostly about Tessa's friends. The chapter after that will be all about Alex and in his point of view. I'm really hoping I don't make him sound feminine. Anyways, my moms gonna get mad at me if I don't go to sleep.
Peace,
Guys