Chapter 8 part 1

ALEX's P.O.V

"What the hell", I blurt after having followed the red-head.

They freeze and look towards me. The red-head looks absolutely mortified, a delicate blush on her porcelain skin. I clench my teeth in anger. Holy crap, I already like the girl and I haven't even properly talked to her. They laugh nervously.

I turn to the boy. I think his name's James or something. I storm outta the bathroom before I do something I might regret.

"Hey man, what's wrong", my best friend since I've moved here asks.

"Nothin", I mutter walking past him to History class.

"Mr. Mathews, you're late", the teacher booms handing me a detention slip.

I sit in my desk with a loud thud. I groan purposely hitting my head on the desk. Next thing I know, the red-head comes through the door.

"Miss woods, you're late too", the teacher hands her the slip with a sigh. The red-head sits in the desk beside me not noticing me.

"You have fun in that bathroom woods", venom laces my words.

Woods jumps and looks surprised by my outburst. Oh, goody I get to have Detention with her, I think sarcastically. She blushes prettily. Damn I'm in way too far.

At the end of the day I walk to detention and sit in the desk at the front of the room. Woods sits in the desk next to me. She's asleep her head facing me. I study her delicate features.

Her flaming red hair frames her face and her eyelashes brush her smooth cheeks. Her full lips are set in a soft smile. I shake my head, trying to stop thinking about her. Now I have to compete with that boy she hangs around with so much. I take a deep breath, formulating a plan in my head and shake her awake.

TESSA'S P.O.V

I sit in a field full of flowers.

"Sweetie, I'm so proud of you", the voice that I've somehow remembered says softly.

I look up and my mom stands in front of me a smile on her face. She looks just the same. Her rose scent overwhelms me and tears fill my eyes.

"I've missed you so much mom. I don't know what to do anymore", I sob and she hugs me. I clutch her as if my life depends on it.

" I know sweetheart. I know. But, you've done so well. And that Jake boy is very sweet. He's a keeper", I chuckle. Only my mom would talk about my love life in a situation like this.

"I have to go sweetheart. Just keep doing what your doing. I love you and Amber very much. Don't ever forget that", she tells me. Before I can say "I love you" back, she vanishes.

Authors note: Please HELP

I had to divide this into two parts because after I used the italics it wouldn't let me go back to normal typing.😫😡 I've been sitting here trying to figure it out. If you know how to,PLEASE tell me in the comments otherwise I might as well tell you why it was in italics. She was dreaming about her mom if you didn't figure it out. Tomorrow I'll post the second part.I'm pretty excited but you guys know the drill. COMMENT, VOTE, and FOLLOW ME