Chapter 15 part 1

Tessa's P.O.V

I gasp for a breath and listen to the sudden spike in my heart-rate. A doctor rushes over to me with a shocked expression. I smirk.

" What? Never seen a girl before," I cough out as the young doctor blushes.

" No. You were dead for two minutes. This shouldn't be possible. You're a miracle," he states in awe. I raise an eyebrow at the cheesy line.

" Let us in!!" I hear the familiar voice of Jake yell out. I roll my eyes and chuckle.

" Let'em in," I demand and the doctor nods.

All the boys rush at me and squeeze me to the point where I can't breath. Pain shoots through my back and I curse loudly. They let go of me with sheepish expressions.

" Oops?" Andrew scratches the back of his neck in embarresment.

I smile softly at all of them. They're red eyes and sniffling hint that they were crying. Huh, I've never seen them cry before.

" When can I leave," I ask the doctor. He looks at a paper in his hand and glances back at me.

" Tomorrow morning." I groan in response.

" We have to keep you overnight just in case," He adds. I cross my arms.

" Can I please go tonight. I'm feeling fine," I sit up to show him. He eyes me and sighs in defeat.

" Fine." He gives in and leaves the room.

I pump my fist in the air. He comes back after a couple of minutes and brings me jeans and a simple tank top. I shoo the boys away with my hand.

They pout and leave. I pull my clothes on. The shirt is a little baggy, but the jeans fit perfectly.

The nurse comes in to take the I.v out and I'm ready to go. Ugh, I really need a shower. Dry blood covers my back.

Warren's words play over and over in my head. His confession was one of the reasons why I stayed. I put his words into the back of my mind and focus on finding the boys.

" Hey we're over here," They yell from inside the car. I smile and leave with them.

***

" Twessa!" Amber shouts from Jake's porch.

I hold my arms out and she jumps into them. My smile falls when I take a good look at her face.