Chapter 7

ALEX'S. P.O.V

"Ugggh", I groan as I throw my alarm clock across the room.

Damn, that girl really bruised my ego. Not the only thing she bruised either. Why the hell did she look so familiar? I search my mind to come up with someone who had those same bright blue eyes and flaming red hair. I throw on a black t-shirt that shows my muscles and jeans. I keep my hair tousled and brush my teeth.

"Hurry up alex!!" , my younger sister, Summer yells.

I roll my eyes and walk slowly to the door just to pis* her off. She shoves me out of the doorway and slams the door in my face. I chuckle walking downstairs into the kitchen. My mom stands there flipping pancakes.

" Your dad called Alex", she says looking at me with tired eyes. I scowl.

" Tell him he can take his apologies and shove them up his as-"

"Language", she scolds me but her lips twitch upwards.

Dad left us two weeks ago saying he fell out of love with mom. He said that he fell in love with one of his employees. He left us to be with her and have a family. I remember mom crying for days, but she got herself together and moved us here to start a new life. I don't hate dad, but come on he flippin left us.

I shove the pancakes in my mouth and head outside kissing my mom on the cheek. I jump on my Harley-Davidson motorcycle and book it to school. Right when I get to school a bunch of fake-a** girls surround me. One actually tries to grope my butt. Dear god.

I glance around when I spot a girl with bright red hair talking to a boy. She seems to be hesitant and turns around meeting my eyes. It's the girl I fought and the girl that I met a couple days ago. She grabs the boys hand and they walk away. I narrow my eyes at their hand holding. I shove the girls out of my way and head towards them. She has some explains to do.

TESSA'S P.O.V

"How the hell do you know how to fight", Jake asks me the next day at school.

I was hoping I could avoid him. Guess not. I get the weird feeling that someone's watching me. I turn around slightly and am greeted by piercing blue eyes. You've got to be kidding me. I snatch his hand, ignoring the feelings that bubble up, and run to the first place that comes to mind. The girls bathroom.

I drag us, without thinking, into a stall and lock the door. Only now do I realize how close we are. I stare into his cornflower blue eyes. His eyes dart to my lips and back to my eyes. I rise a little on my tippy toes and he meets me halfway.

He tastes like maple syrup and sweet blueberries. His lips are soft and full. This isn't like my first kiss with Xander. He was rough, but Jake is gentle and sweet. I break away first, catching my breath, and lay my forehead against his.

I bite my lip and peck him on the cheek. He smiles softly and brushes a piece of flaming red hair behind my ear. Jake entangles our hands. I stare at our hands and realize something. I really like Jake. We freeze when we hear the creaking of the girl's bathroom door opening.

"What the hell??!!", I hear a boy's voice call out.

AUTHORS NOTE: PLEASE READ
I'm so sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was sick all day and am still sick. Today's chapters a little short. I will put Xander's picture up tomorrow. I didn't have time today so I just put up a quote I liked. Remember to comment and vote. Love you guys. Byeeeeeeee!!!!