Chapter 13 Part 2.

Tessa's P.O.V

"You idiots," I choke out.

Footsteps run to me. I look up from the ground to see four concerned faces. Except they're all wearing fireman suits and weird helmets attached to oxygen tanks. What the hell were they thinking? No, where the hell did they get the suits?

" You.. got one..of those..for me?" I feel exhausted.

My eyes droop down, but when I'm about to lay my head down somebody slaps me. My shoot wide open. I narrow my eyes to slits at Warren kneeling in front of me.

" The hell dude?" I shout at him.

He reddens and rubs the back of his neck nervously. Guess he's never heard of, don't ever hit a girl unless of course she hits you first.

" You were gonna go to sleep. Don't do that," he yells his face turning his natural shade again.

I sigh, he was just worried about me. My eyes soften as I look at him. He smiles at me and I just melt under his gaze. Oh god, I sound like an actual girl.

He reaches a hand down to my cheek. I flinch away the slightest, but he notices and frowns pulling his hand away from me. That's weird I didn't do that with Alex aor Jake.

I capture his hand in mine and press it against my cheek. Warren smiles softly at me and gently caresses my cheek. I lean into his touch and press a soft kiss on his palm.

Warren gasps in surprise. I smile softly at him feeling something that I thought I blocked myself away from since Jake cheating on me. Love. This is crazy, I barely know the guy. But, I can't deny my strong feelings for him.

Somebody clears their throat loudly and we jump away from each other. I didn't notice before but black edges my vision and is growing. I gasp for oxygen, but get nothing. My eyes slowly start to close.

" Tessa!" I hear a chorus of voices yell before the darkness consumes me.

Warren's P.O.V ( For the first time! Yay!)

We have to get Tessa out of here. I scoop her up in my arms and retrace my steps. We had previously knocked everybody out with our fists except Xander. We couldn't find the little basta**.

The boys follow in tow behind me as I look for the door. I finally find it and body-slam it open making a run for the car we came in. Jake gets in the driver's seat, Andrew's in shotgun practically hyperventilating, and I'm in the back seat with Tessa.

I press my fingers against her wrist, searching for a pulse. Come on.. Come on. I let out a breath when I feel her faint pulse. I hold her hand rubbing circles on her palm trying to calm myself down. I look down at her sweet features.

Her petite nose and long eyelashes that cast shadows against her cheeks. And her full lips that look so kissable. Woah Warren, snap out of it. I press a small kiss on her forehead, lingering for a few moments .

God, I love this girl so much. It's true, I have since ninth grade. She doesn't remember me but I went to her old school.

I fell in love with her personality. She could be sweet, but mean when she needed to be. Yeah, I used to be that loner in high-school that ditched school all the time. But, I've changed.

I can't lose her. I just can't. I don't know what'd I would do if she died. If she makes it through this I'll confess my feelings for her, I promise myself.

****

You can only imagine the entrance we made in the hospital. Me with a dying girl in my arms, and us in fireman suits.

" Please. You need to help us!" Andrew yells at the nurse at the front desk.

The nurse's eyes widen and she visibly pales. She makes a call and three doctors burst through one of the doors. They take one look at Tessa and one of them takes her from my arms and places her on a gurney.

The nurse that was at the front desk turns her over a little and faints on the spot.

They're nurses and they can't even handle the sight of blood

Long, deep wounds cover her back. I can barely see through all of the blood. How could I have not noticed that? I look down at myself only to see myself covered in her blood.

" Do any of you know her blood type," the main doctor ask us. We look at each other.

" AB. Her blood type is AB," Andrew blurts out.

I look at him in confusion? How the hell does he know her blood type. Oh right, he's one of her best friends. Still.

" Prep for a blood transfusion right away," The doctor demands the nurse that just woke back up.

She nods shakily and jogs down the hallway, into a hallway. They start off into the direction of the nurse with Tessa. The boys and I follow him, but a female nurse stops us.

"I'm sorry sir, but you can't go in there," she stops me. Like hell am I not going in there.

" She's right man. We don't want to risk distracting one of the doctors," Jake speaks for the first time in awhile. Andrew and I stare at him for a little while then look at each other and nod.

Come on Tessa, you can get through this. We need your. Your sister needs you... I need you.

Author's Note

I hope ya guys liked this chapter. Plot twist! So you learned that Warren loves Tessa. Now I have to ask you. Are you team Alex, Jake, or Warren? Besides, anything can happen. *wink,wink*.