Chapter 8 part 2

Tessa's. P.O.V

"Tessa.. TESSA!!", I wake up to Alex screaming in my ear.

"What the hell, dude?", I yell in confusion. I have a match today and I need as much sleep as I can.

" I'm going with you to your fight tonight. I'll pick you up at ten", he declares with a triumphant look on his face, while my eyes are full with panic and shock. Shi* I should've know he would've recognized me. I curse every word I know in my head.

" Hell no" I scream.

"Yes" he repeats.

"No"

"No" he says confusing me.

"Yes", I say on accident.

"Ha, I knew you would agree", he says cockily. I sigh in defeat. He won't leave me alone until I agree any ways.

"Fine", I sigh.

" By the way I let you win. I didn't want your feelings hurt", I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh, really", I reply. He nods confidently. An idea pops in my head. Oh, this gonna be funny.

" Then we'll have a rematch tonight after my fight", I remark. Alex gets this sort of panicked look in his eyes, but I talk before he can utter anything.

" Either that, or Friday you have to sing "call me maybe" in a dress and high heels on a table at lunch", he glowers at me. I smirk because I honestly doubt that he wants to fight me again.

"Fine, but no makeup", he huffs, glaring at me. I'm just saying, but if looks could kill I'd be a pile of ash on the ground. I giggle at the image of him in a dress. But, I still haven't told Jake and Andrew how I know how to fight. They're most likely waiting outside for me. And that kiss. I blush at the memory. How the hell am I gonna face him.

Alex and I don't talk for the rest of detention. Mrs.Blue said she could have Amber sleep over, so she picked Amber up already. The teacher walks in and tells us we can leave. Thank god.

"Oh, and I'll bring your clothes. All you have to do is memorize the lyrics", I cackle walking out. I stop at the doorway that leads me outside, searching for my keys. Goddamit, where the hell are they!

"Looking for these", I freeze at Xander's voice. Why can't this boy just leave me alone!! Alex already left and there's no signs of Jake or Andrew. I turn around and face Xander with six of his friends, and he's holding my keys. Shi*, there's too many of them. I won't stand a chance. And I don't have any weapons. None, zilch, zero. I'm so screwed.

"What the hell do you want!!", I scream at him.

"You", he says innocently. Him and his friends start closing in on me. I do the first thing that comes to mind. Run like hell.

I'm out the door and running out the parking lot. I can hear their footsteps behind me. I run down the road for what seems like hours. There aren't any cars out. Strange. I push myself harder and head down an alley in between two abandoned stores. My pounding heartbeat in my ears seems to be keeping me calm. Dead end. I look around frantically. There's a dumpster to my left. I hide behind it trying to slow my breathing.

" Where are you kitten. Stop hiding", I hold my breath listening. His steps are getting closer and closer. I squeeze my eyes shut.

I'm suddenly thrown. Dammit, so close. I land on the floor hitting my head. Stars appear in front of me. I stand up and ignore the pain in my head. His friends stand in a circle around me. I'm surrounded. But there's no way in hell, I'm going down without a fight. Xander slaps me in the face and I stumble. I narrow my eyes and slap him right back. Anger clouds his eyes.

" Wrong move kitten", he snarls and starts walking away from me. My eyebrows scrunch in confusion.

" Have fun with her boys", he yells not even looking behind him. All the boys grin except one boy that I met when Xander and I dated. His name was Jay and he was really sweet, and warned me away from Xander, but I didn't listen. I'm kicked in the gut by the boy to the left of me. I spit in his face and get in the zone.

I do a round-house kick on the black-eyed boy in front of me. He lands on the ground with a thump. One boy down, four to go. Somebody throws a knife at me and before I dodge it, Jay catches it. He winks at me. I have no time to think about him, as I'm thrown once again into the wall. I hiss in pain as a boy with Dark green eyes punches the boy who threw me against the wall. What the hell!! Now I have two boys helping me. I jump back up and easily knock the black-haired punk in front of me with my fist. Another boy down. I look up, and Jay and the mystery boy have knocked out the other two boys. There's blood rolling down my face and I'm pretty sure I've bruised a couple ribs.

" Who are you and why did you help me", I narrow my eyes in suspicion at the green-eyed boy. He crosses his tan arms.

" Warren and you're welcome. To answer you're question. I don't like to hurt girls", he replies. I hear a sudden crunch of glass and see a boy behind Jay and Warren.

" Tessa!!???", it's Andrew. Oh crap. Shi*'s about to hit the fan.

COMMENT. VOTE. FOLLOW