Chapter 15 part 2

Tessa's P.O.V

Amber's lips are swollen and her face is black and blue. My hands clench into tight fists and its taking everything in me not to hunt Xander down and kill him.

" Come on, princess. Let's get you to bed," I whisper to her. Amber nods happily and skips back into Jake's house. I take a deep breath, and face the boys with my arms crossed.

" You've got a lot of explaining to do. From how you were kidnapped you to how you got the firemen suits," I demand them.

" You're gonna want to sit down for this," Warren responds.

The words that he said come flowing back to me and I bite my lip. His eyes wander to my lips and he blushes , and leads me into the house.

Blushing makes him look so adorable. I blink and force myself to follow him into Jake's living room.

" I was working on a project," Jake starts off. I cock an eyebrow. Jake isn't one to work on homework.

" I was with him,"Andrew adds. Ah, now that makes sense. Andrew and him were probably playing Call of Duty.

" I was passing by when I saw a man. He was holding a little girl's hand and was walking to Jake's door," Warren looks toward the door.

" I noticed the girl had blonde curls. I don't know what made me stop and look again. But, I had a feeling," Warren continues with a distant look.

" A bad feeling. So, I got off my bike and watched what they did. Then a bunch of people jumped out of nowhere", He shrugs as if he still can't believe what happened.

" Xander had shown up with Amber and demanded that we left with them," Jake intervenes with his point of view.

" I didn't want to. But Andrew kept insisting. Telling us that Xander would probably hurt her," Jake glances at Andrew.

Andrew twiddled his thumbs and sweat beads on his forehead. My eyebrow furrow in confusion. Andrew's been acting weird ever since we've got here. I shake off the thought and listen to the story.

" So we did. They tied up our hands with rope, blindfolded us, and threw us in the back of a van. I could see through mine a little." Jake finishes off.

" I left then and there to tell you since I knew Andrew was your friend. I figured you were somehow connected to this," Warren says.

They start to tell me the rest. The men had taken them to a warehouse and threw them on a room with Amber. Then a couple hours later, took them back to the house.

Except they inhaled some type of gas in the back of the van and were knocked unconscious. They woke up in the house as if nothing had happened.

" Okay, but how did you guys get the suits," I ask them. Warren grins.

" My dad's a firefighter. I stole them from him when I noticed smoke coming from the direction of the warehouse", he clarifies with a chuckle.

I yawn and just notice how exhausted I am. I give everyone a sleepy grin. Andrew looks better ,but then I turn to a sad and nervous Alex.

" I-I have something to tell all of you. It's about Xander and a girl that he murdered. My ex-girlfriend Alice," He says with tears glistening in his eyes.

My mouth opens slightly and I look at him worried.

What he'll say will shock all of us.

Author's Note

Dun. Dun. Dun! So, next chapter will be all about The Mysterious Alice. Bring a tissue box. Cause it's gonna get real sad and depressing. Five more chapters, Guys! Eeeee!

Bye,
My Fellow Cupcakes