𝟷𝟶 | 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚜

"ᴘʟᴀʏꞮɴɢ: One Kiss - Dua Lipa, Calvin Harris "
1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

'Lit up heaven in me'

•—•—•—•—•—•—•

November 18, 1982
Y/ns POV

"Y/n cmon, please come!" Zara clings onto my shoulder, shaking me intensely.

"Fine! Fine! just stop shaking me"  I give in, pushing Zara off of me and rolling my eyes.

She smiles and jumps up and down from happiness. Mark invited Mike, Simon, Fredrick, Zara and me to watch 'The Outsiders' at a drive in theater.

"She can go!" Zara squeals, turning to the group of boys behind us, most of them looking excited. But Michael, and that was sorta weird. I thought we became friends the day before yesterday?

A take a quick glance at Michael and see him staring at me, he notices and quickly looks away, hiding his face. I furrow my eyebrows and ignore it.

We start walking to Michaels car since he's driving us there. We hop in his car and he starts driving to the place. I'm sitting in the front, next to Michael while Zara, Fredrick, Mark and Simon are in the back.

Simons on Marks lap.

Michael looks at me and gulps "y/n" I look over at him and tilt my head, I notice some blush on his cheeks but I ignore it since it is kinda hot inside.

"Yes?" I respond, wondering what he's going to say to me.

"Um, how are you doing?" He blurts out, instantly looking back on the road. He looks stressed, worried or something.

"I'm doing good....you?" I nervously chuckle. Michael glances at me and then back at the road.

"Fine, I'm fine" He nods, speeding up a little, gripping on the wheel. That's a lie.

I notice a few droplets of sweat on his forehead, this isn't normal, no, what's wrong with him? Is something on my face? Do I look weird? No he would've told me, maybe, we did just officially became friends.

Maybe he's just being a jerk again and not telling me, and keeping in his laughter, nah he would be smirking, gosh why does Michael have to be so confusing.

I roll my eyes at my thoughts, checking on Michael again, seeing him nervous is making me nervous "Mike, are you sure your okay?" I place my hand on his shoulder, looking at him with doe eyes.

He looks at me, then my hand, then me again. He almost looks scared, likes he's seen a ghost, this of course makes me freeze at the thought that it could be me "y/n stop worrying, I'm fine" He shoots me a fake smile and the brushes my hand off his shoulder, soon after moving his glaze back at the road.

No, I don't believe it, I won't believe it. I get I could be overreacting about all this but he's my friend and I'm the type of friend who wants to know what's bothering them, unless it's something personal "Are you sure, Michael?"

Now he looks annoyed, he has a annoyed smile on his face, his brows are lowered and pulled close together and he squints his eyes and looks over at me "Y/n I'm fine" He snaps "Bitch" He mumbles the last part.