1

I know I am one of the luckiest girls to ever walked the planet. I am dating Austin Butler a famous actor. I won an Oscar at 14 for playing a character that is very dear to me. I am even a movie star. Yeah my life is perfect but you have no idea what it's like to be me.

I'm laying down on the couch watching tv waiting for my boyfriend to come home. I have been watching tv all day sense it's my day off. I'm eating strawberries while yelling at the tv.

The door opens and I see my boyfriend come in. He's been working on his new movie Elvis. He works so hard and I know no one else is right for the role. Austin puts his shoes by the door and comes over.

Austin gets on the couch with me. "Love have you been here all day" he says. "Yeah". He laughs. He picks up a strawberry and puts it in his mouth.

It's now 7pm. I look right at him. "Do you want anything to eat" I ask him. Austin looks right back at me. "Yeah I'm starving"he says. I giggle.

I make my way over to the kitchen looking for something to eat. The pantry is empty with only some crackers left. We haven't gone shopping in a while. "Austin we have to go shopping there's nothing in here"I tell him. "I thought we had some noodles left" Austin said. "Nope".

"Shopping trip" I ask. Austin gets up and walks right up to me. "Yes" he replies. We put our shoes on and grab the car keys. Austin drives to the grocery store and parks. I guess 30 minutes before anyone recognizes us.

Austin gives me a piggyback ride into the store. I get down from him and get a cart. Austin likes coming with me shopping just so he can help carry stuff.

We go up and down rows of shelves getting things we need. Luckily no one has spotted us yet. Austin and I make our way to check out. "Kaylen" Austin says. "Yes". "Did you get milk". "Yes I did". Austin always makes sure we don't forget anything.

Once the cart is full and we payed we make our way out of the store. I call that a Success. I get the keys out of Austin's pocket and open the trunk. " what do you want to do when we get home Love" he asks. I think for few seconds. "Movie"I say. Austin nods. "Which one baby". The only one that makes me cry like a baby. "The Notebook" I said. Austin shuts the trunk. "You cry every time you watch it baby" Austin says. "I no". He shacks his head and smiles. I open the door and get in.

We drive home listening to Taylor Swift's song Dear John. Austin just smiles at me. We get home and unpack groceries. Austin and me end up eating Nutella and marshmallow sandwiches. I put the movie in. Austin's sitting down waiting for me. I lay down. I make sure I'm laying on Austin's chest.

The movie starts and Allie and Noah meet. It always seemed like a fairytale with love for me. I always thought that the love wasn't good like in the books but then I found Austin. We're almost done with the movie and now Allie remembers Noah. I start crying like a baby. "Baby" Austin says. He kissed my head. Austin never wants to see me cry. It's hard for him to see me cry I guess he just wants to see me happy.

The movie ends and I'm still crying like a baby. Austin kisses my head a couple of more times. I turn off the tv. My eyes still wet. He gets up to wipe my eyes. I love him so much. Austin picks me up and carries me to our bedroom. He sets me down on the bed and I lift up the covers and get in them. The lights are off and I start to fall asleep. I feel him kiss my forehead goodnight.