36

The weather started to get warmer here once December pasted. The sun was going down quicker which made me sad. I wanted to go back to LA for the weekend but it was going to be cut short anyway. Austin was in LA right now doing press for his new series coming out so I was left by myself. Tom Hardy was still here so why not give him a text.

Kaylen: What are you doing?

Tom: writing for my book

Kaylen: Did Aus say what he was doing

Tom: He said he had interviews tomorrow but nothing else

Kaylen: Thanks Tom :)

Tom: Yeah

Thank god for Emma because apparently he was suppose to be doing press all day tomorrow. I texted the director to make sure when Austin was coming back. He'll be back next Friday well then it looks like we're going to LA. 

I was going to surprise him if he wasn't with his girlfriend. I didn't even know if they were still dating, Austin hasn't talked about her once since I arrived on set. The plane ride back wasn't bad it was only a couple of hours from Ohio to LA. 

I was just excited about seeing Austin. Mads texted me on the plane saying she was coming back in a month. I was happy that I was getting my best friend back. 

Mads: Pates just texted me saying that Outer Banks season 4 is on

Kaylen: OMG really I'm so excited to see everyone

Let's just say I'm very happy with the next couple of months. Once I arrived at my house it was 10pm so I decided to wait until tomorrow to surprise him. It was late and I was very sleepy. My bed had never felt so warm and comfortably in my life. 

The next morning when I got up I went to look around to see what I still had in my fridge that was still good. Great nothing, funny enough when I looked around for the first time I realized that I was lonely I mean this big old house that I bought was so lonely. 

The thought went away quickly but was still lingering with me. I got dressed and headed down to StarBucks to get our drinks. The line wasn't very long so I could leave and safe so time to arrive to where Austin was. 

Kaylen: Is Austin at the office?

Emma: Yes, why?

Kaylen: I'm in town for the week and I plan on surprising him. Don't tell him I'm here

Emma: K, he's meeting ends at 10 then he's doing interviews

I quickly pulled my car into the parking lot and headed up to the fifth floor. The door to Emma office was open and I could tell they were talking. Some of the other staff might be in there too. I quietly walked down the hallway. 

Once I got to the door I yelled surprise. Austin turned around with a smile on his face. "What are you doing here" "Little get away" He took me in his big arms and hugged me. "I also brought you StarBucks" Austin was smiling right now at me. "You are amazing" I never realized how small I look next to him. 

I mean I knew I was short but it was kinda fun standing next to all his 6 foot self. Compared to my 5 foot 2 self. I felt safe with him all the time. Shouldn't that count for something. 

"Well I also have some news" Emma and Austin looked over. "Filming for Outer Banks is back on" Austin got so excited that he picked me up and swung me around. I knew Emma was happy for me, it hadn't been an easy year. 

Austin and I walked out of Emma's office hand in hand ready to complete his interviews for the next 5 hours.