4

I don't no what it is about Austin's clothes for some reason I just love putting them on.

It's mostly his sweatshirts there comfortable. Even when he's away or I am I always find one in his closet or my suitcase he packed.

I was doing laundry in our apartment and Austin was reading threw his lines for the next day. I was folding towels and pants. I hated folding shirts I was never good at it. Austin usually does that for me.

It was pretty cold in our apartment usually for my Allergies because Austin wanted to make sure I wasn't getting a cold every other week. Which I liked because I knew he cared for me.

I came down to the last pants of his and found a sweatshirt of his. It was navy blue sweatshirt really simple. I decided why not put it on I was usually cold anyway. I hated being cold but Austin usually comes and holds me when I'm cold.

When he was reading his lines I never wanted to interrupt so I thought I could put his sweatshirt on.

When I put on the sweatshirt it smelled just like him. Of course he smelled like iris, violet, and cedar wood. It was one of the things I liked about Austin he didn't just smell like lavender or mint like every other guy.

Once I was done folding laundry I went into our room. We have a closet we share but I take it up mostly with my sweatshirt's. I put his pants in the drawers. Austin thought it was cute that I hated folding shirts because he would always fold them for me and put and note in one of my sweatshirts.

I came out of our room and walked into the living room where Austin was silently reading his lines. I smiled. He works so hard. I pulled out my phone to text Mara.
Mara
Kaylen: Austin reading his lines
Mara: send a picture I want to see if he makes a face when he reads

I looked up Austin had a serious face when reading. He's also biting his bottom lip. I sent Mara a picture.
Mara
Mara: funny 😆

I just laughed too. Austin was looking at me now. "What are you laughing at" with a smile on his face. "Oh nothing I also said with a smile on my face. Austin got up from the other side of the couch to my side.

Oh no I knew what he was going to do. "Baby I saw you take a picture" he was smiling. "No I didn't" I said while smiling. He nodded. And then Austin started tickling me. I was laughing so hard. I wasn't going to give up my fight.

He started tickling me more. "Show me baby then I will stop tickling you" he said smiling. I shook my head. Austin began tickling me more. I went on for about 30 seconds because I was laughing so hard I thought I couldn't breathe. "Okay I give up" I said to him.

Austin stopped. I gave him my phone. "You really said I look serious when I read" he said smiling. "Maybe but it looks cute" I said too him. Austin shook his head while laughing. He kissed my cheek.

"Are you wearing one of my sweatshirt's" Austin asked. "Maybe" I said back. "I'm going to need one of them back at one point baby" he said. "What I don't even have that many" I lied. "Oh really" Austin said.

He got up from the couch and told me to follow him. We got to our room. Austin opened up my side of the closet and there was about 5 of his sweatshirt's piled up. "Those are all my sweatshirt's" Austin said. "It's not my fault there comfortable" I said. He smiled.

"Why can't you wear one of those" Austin said smiling. I didn't answer I just ran. Austin chased after me. I got back to the living room before he picked me up. "Got you".

He brought me over to the couch and laid me down. He was on top of me. "Now can I have my sweatshirt" he asked. "No" I said. He smiled. He kissed me on my lips. "I like them better on you anyway" he said. I was smiling like a child seeing there crush for the first time.

I kissed him on the lips. I ended up giving him one of his sweatshirt's back. But I guess he wanted one of mine. "Okay so which one can I have if you have most of mine" he said. "It's not like there going to fit you" I said. "Yes but I miss you when I have to leave for work" Austin said. I was grinning.

I went over and found a perfect sweatshirt for him to keep. I handed it to him. "Your South Carolina one" He said. I nodded my head. "It smells like you baby" Austin said. Austin hugged me and I hugged him back.