9

November is a special month for me. November 9th is my birthday the day I was born. I don't really like my birthday that much if I say so. I rather stay inside and read all day if I could.

The sun was in my face when I woke up. I didn't want to get up either. I liked staying in the warm covers. Austin was in Tennessee filming the Graceland stuff so I knew he wouldn't be home in time for my birthday . I did know that I would be getting a text message from him though.

I got up out of bed. I wanted a free Starbucks drink anyway. I got up and found a simple outfit to wear too. I went threw my closet first to see if I had any good sweatshirts to wear. "Damn it." I said.

Yep no sweatshirts were clean. I looked at Austin side of the closet and there I found my favorite sweatshirt of his. It said Butler on the front of it. The color of his sweatshirt was my favorite too yellow.

I put on his sweatshirt that came a little past my thigh. I also wore black leggings sense it was fall here in South Carolina.

I decided to put my hair down too. I straighten my hair yesterday because I knew I was going to be to lazy in the morning to do it. I got my black laced vans on and headed to my car.

Once I got into my car and put my seatbelt on Madelyn called me. "Hi." I said. "Someone's happy." "I'm going to get Starbucks so of course I'm happy," I said. "Well could you please stop buy my apartment at 7 please." I was getting suspicious. "Why." "Kaylen it's your birthday and I called Bailey too so we could have a movie night and watch all your favorites." Mads said.

That sounds nice. "Okay I'll be over." "Great." She hung up the phone. I was kinda excited about my birthday now we're watching my favorite movie's ever.

I got into the Starbucks parking lot and decided I would go in and get my drink. I opened the door and stood in line.

Once it was my turn I ordered. "Hi can I please get a Blonde Vanilla Latte for free it's my birthday today." The girl who was taking my order smiled. "Happy birthday I think I recognize you." She said. I usually don't want people to No who I am but it's my birthday so I thought I would surprise her. "I'm Kaylen Wright from Outer Banks." Her face lit up. "That's where your from of course I watch it all the time with my mom."

Once I got my drink I headed back to my car. I put my seatbelt in when I got a text.
                              Austin❤️
Austin❤️: Happy Birthday Baby
                        Kaylen❤️: thank you baby
Austin❤️: I'm sorry I can't be there
              Kaylen❤️:it's okay I'm watching          movies with Mads and Bailey
Austin❤️: have fun and I love you call you tonight

I went back home. Once it reached 7 I walked over to Madelyn's apartment. She has a apartment a couple floors up from me so I only had to take the elevator.

I knocked on her door. Madelyn opened the door. "Come in." I walked in and couldn't see a thing it was so dark. "Mads I can barely see a thing." Suddenly the lights turned on. " Surprise." All of the Outer Banks cast shouted. I was indeed surprised. Mads, Bailey, Chase, Rudy, Drew, and JD were there with a birthday cake.

"Wow." I said. I was still Shocked. "You thought we were going to watch movies for your birthday." Mads said. "Well yes I did." I sat down at Madelyn and Chases big table.

"Oh also we have another surprise for you." I turned around and Austin was standing there. I immediately got up and ran to him. I was hugging him while he spun me around. "Aus I thought you were in Tennessee." "Baby I couldn't miss your birthday." I sat down on the chair again with Austin right above me looking at my cake.

The numbers on the cake were shining 23. I made a wish to stay like this forever with the same people. Just this group I wanted in my life forever. I blued the candles out.

The whole cast sang happy birthday to me. We ate cake and talked a lot.

Most of the cast had to leave early because we had a long day of filming tomorrow.

Once Austin opened the door I took off my shoes. I walked into the living room and saw a gift on the kitchen table waiting. "I got you something." Austin said. I opened the wrapping paper and there was a black box. Inside the box was a necklace with a sapphire on it. It was just a little one because Austin knew I didn't like anything too big on jewelry.

It was gorgeous. I loved it. "I love it." Austin smiled. Austin took the necklace and put it on me. I turned back around to look at him. "How does it look." I said with a smile. "Absolutely gorgeous." After he said he kissed me right on the lips.