7

Austin has been busy with his roll of Elvis. He's always at set working. If he's not on the set he's here reading, listening, or watching anything Elvis did.

It is currently 3am he usually gets home by 12am. I send him a quick text to make sure he's still alive.

Austin
Kaylen: Baby when are you coming home

It's been a good 30 minutes sense I sent that text now. I'm watching Pride and Prejudice the 2005 version. It's one of my favorite movies to watch. I love the relationship between Mr.Darcy and Elizabeth. It's one of the first books I read that made me believe in love.

Austin pushes threw the door at 4am. "Baby where have you been I've been worried." I say. Austin holds his head. Maybe he has a head ache from working.

I walk over to him and put my hand on his face. "Aus." He takes my hand off his face. He walks away going to the bathroom. I grab his hand. "Stop!" I smelt the alcohol on his breath.

"Austin have you been drinking." I ask. He just looks at me. "I don't want to have this conversation right now Kaylen." He says as he walks away. "But I do you come home almost 5 hours late and you expect me to deal with that." He stops. "I have been up sense 5 this morning could you cut me some slack."

I couldn't believe him. He comes home almost 5 hours late while drinking.

"No, baby I have to film at 7 in the morning so no I have been worried about you." Austin puts his hand up to his temple. "Well maybe you should've gone to bed." He yelled.

"Aus has Baz been working you too hard." I ask. "No he's no working me too hard." He spits. "Would you just leave me alone." He yells. I've never seen Austin like this before ever. "Could you just try to listen to me please baby." I ask.

Austin removes his jacket ignoring me. He try's to leave. "Don't touch me." He yells. My eyes are a little watery.

Austin goes into the kitchen looking for whisky. He pulls a fresh new bottle out out of the pantry. "Austin it's 4 in the morning." I say while trying to get it out of his hand. "I don't care at least I don't have to here you for once." That hit me so hard how could he say that.

His drinking a shot of whiskey down his throat. He stares at me once he's done. I go over to him. "Get away." He says. I lose it I slap him.

I run back to our bedroom and lock the door. I get one of his sweatshirts to calm me down. I'm in bed sobbing my eyes out.

I'm suppose to be up in a couple of hours. I call Madelyn. She picks up. "Hello." She says not fully awake. "Hi Mads I'm not going to make it to set tomorrow." I say trying to hold back crying. "Are you okay you sound like your crying." She says worried. "I'm fine can you please tell Jonas I'm not feeling well." "Yeah okay I hope you feel better and call me okay." Mads says. "Okay bye." I hung up the phone and cry.

It's been an hour and I'm still crying. I get off my bed and unlock the door to see if Austin feel asleep. I open the door a little and he's past out on the couch. I shut the door and lock it again. I just want to be by myself. I cry myself to sleep.

I here a knock on the door of my room when I wake up. It's 9am the sun is shining. I here Austin knocking on the door. "Kaylen can you please open the door." I didn't want to yet. It still fresh in my memory from this morning.

I laid my head on the pillow. "Baby please open the door." It was so hard to not cry. "Baby please I just want to talk to you before work." I couldn't take it anymore I was crying softly. Austin knocked on the door once more. "Please Kaylen open up." I heard him crying.

I wouldn't move. It had been about 20 minutes sense he's knocked on the door. I got up slowly and unlocked the door. Opening the door slowly. I couldn't see him. I walked out of my bedroom and down the hall to the living room. He left for work.

I rest of the day I spent in my room watching Netflix and eating strawberries from a bowl. It was 7pm. I should post mates my dinner tonight. Maybe if I text Madelyn she can bring me noodles.
Mads
Kaylen: hey could you bring me noodles please
Mads: of course feeling better
Kaylen: a little

I waited until someone knocked on the door. I thought it was Mads so I got up to unlock it. I opened the door to see Austin standing there with a box of noodles.

I walked back to the bed. "Kaylen can I please apologize." He said. I didn't answer him. "Baby." He said almost crying. He put the box of noodles down on the bed. "Please say something." He said.

Oh now he wants me to talk wow. I looked right at him. He's face sad. I know I would never stay mad at him because he's Austin my Prince Charming. I walked over to hug him.

After a couple of seconds he put his arms around me. We stayed like that for a minute. Austin pulled away first. "Baby I'm so sorry." "I should have said those things too you I was drunk." He was trying so hard not to cry I saw it in his eyes.

I kissed his cheek. He put his hand on my cheek. "I forgive you." He took both his hands and kissed me. I kissed him back.