5

Books are the things I can't live without. Correction it's like 3rd on my list for things I can't live without. They always keep my emotions in check from happy, sad, angry, and screaming. I love fantasy, and romance books.

Over the years I have collected over I don't know how many books. I even made sure I had an extra room in my apartment when I first started looking for apartment's so I could have a little reading library in my apartment.

I went to Barnes and Noble all the time when I first lived out here because everyone thought I was still living in miserable Wisconsin. But that changed when I started filming Outer Banks and now everyone no's I live in South Carolina.

Now I just order books from Amazon or Barnes and Noble because I don't want people recognizing me. It would be a whole meet and greet in Barnes in Noble if I went constantly.

I was just getting back from set we had a short day because of the weather. Today is one of the hottest days this year. We were supposed to film a scene with us running but they canceled it. Thank god or I would be in the hospital dying of a heatstroke.

I got my keys out of my tote bag and put them in the door to open it. I opened the door. Once I opened I took off my shoes and hung up my tote bag.

I walked over to the living room. Austin was watching Friends on Netflix. I smiled when he turned around to look at me.

"What are you doing home." He said. "They canceled filming for the rest of the day because of the heat." I explained. Austin had today off which was nice because he never took days off at all because of how important his film is to him. Baz made him take today off so he could chill.

Austin was looking at me. "Hey do you want to go to Barnes and Noble I have to pick up an Elvis book there." Austin said. I could never resist a trip to Barnes and Noble. "Yes" I replied.

We got on our shoes and headed over to the parking lot. Austin drives because I always want to listen to music in the car. We sing to Elvis on our way there. Once we get into the Barnes and Noble parking lot we're relieved that there's barley anyone here.

We get out of the car and walk inside the store. Once we're in Austin goes to biographies to see if he can find a book about Elvis.

I walked over to the famous BookTok table that they have. I looked at all the books they had on there. Most of them I have and the other half I'm not really interested in reading.

Once I'm done looking at the BookTok table I go over to the romance section. I look at some of the books my favorite authors wrote . Ali Hazelwood, Mariana Zapata, Colleen Hoover, Mia Sheridan, and many more. I find a book called The Fine Print. My friend from back home had great comments about it and it's up my alley so I decided to grab it.

I'm trying to limit myself with books this time because I bought 10 books last time I ordered from Barnes and Noble. Once I was done I went over to Austin.

Austin was sitting down reading a book about Elvis I guess he did find one. He looked so cute reading I couldn't help but smile. "Baby I can see you smiling." Austin said grinning. Oops I forgot I was starring at him. "Did you find something." I asked him. He nodded his head.

We were holding hands going to  check out. There was a girl there maybe 16 or 17 and looked like she was going to melt when she saw Austin. I didn't mind at all the girls usually go crazy when they see Austin. "If you don't mind could I have a picture with you too." She asked. Austin looked at me and I gave him a nod to say that it was okay.

The girl was really sweet. Her name was Lily. Lily had watched my show Lost Woods when it first came out. I was like 12 when we started filming that show. We headed back to the car.

Austin kissed my head when we got into the car. "I love you." He said. "I love you too."

We got back to our apartment and I went into my little library to put my book away. I had like 5 book shelves in there and also a reading spot.

I started reading The Fine Print with a glass of lemonade and the window open.