14

Sense I was little I've always loved movies. I enjoyed them way more than books to began with but once I got older I enjoyed them both.

I'm watching Gilmore girls on Netflix right now. I love this show. I'm sucking on a cherry lollipop when I see Austin standing in the door way smiling to himself.

"What," I ask. "Nothing," he says. Austin walks over and sits on the couch with me. I can tell he wants to say something but doesn't about 3 to 4 times.

"Baby what's up." "How would you feel if we went to the movies," he asks. I start to smile. "Yes that would be nice," I said.

We grabbed the car keys and headed out the door. The movie was suppose to be at 8. I loved seeing movies at night.

We parked the car and got inside. The line for tickets wasn't long there was just one person in front of us.

We got to the front. "Hi 2 tickets to see Flipped please," Austin said. The person gave us our to tickets and we headed over to get snacks.

Okay I know the snacks at the movie theaters are way over priced but Austin insisted that we get some.

All I really wanted was water. But I see Austin coming back with a whole bucket of popcorn and a bottle of water for him and me. "What did you get," I laugh as try to say.

We make our way to the theater. Okay so the movie theater was playing this old movies today which I loved plus they were playing one of my favorite 2010 movies.

We got to our seats and the trailers began. Austin was done filming Elvis he had been done for a while now. I just like it when I get to see him.

The movie starts. I love this movie so much. The guy doesn't really no yet that he does have a crush on his neighbor and once he figures it out oh my god it's the cutest thing.

I'm eating popcorn when I get a little cold. I forgot a jacket damn it. I start to shiver a little and Austin takes notice and puts his leather jacket on me.

Austin's leather jacket smelt like cedar wood a little. I started grinning. Austin couldn't see my face in the dark.

I had the bucket of popcorn now and Austin had been reaching to get some. I started to smile maybe we should make this into a game. I grabbed one peace of popcorn and threw it at him.

"Oh baby are we going to make this into a game," he said clearly smiling. He grabbed some popcorn before I could get the bucket out of the way and threw some at me.

Good thing there was no one in here because I'm pretty sure we would get kicked out. My hand grabbed a handful and threw some at Austin.

By the end of the movie I had popcorn in my hair and Austin had some on his pants. He took the popcorn out of my hair.

We walked out and I felt Austin put his lips on my cheek. God I love movies.