16

Today was the day Austin was headed around the world for Elvis. He would start off with Graceland then go all over.

He has been packing all week. I also made sure to check his suitcase so he had my sweatshirt and a bottle of my perfume in his suitcase.

It was 11am and we had to meet the cast sense they were going together on a private jet.

"Baby do you have everything," I said. He came out of the bedroom rolling his big suitcase with him. "Yes I do," he said. We headed for the car.

My mind kept going places during the drive. I knew he would be gone for at least a month. I wasn't ready.

I felt Austin put his hand on mine. This would be our last car ride together for a month. I loved singing Elvis songs in the car with him, with the windows down so we felt like rock stars.

I saw a hole lot of people waiting by the gate. We entered the security were right behind us making sure no one got in.

Austin parked the car and looked over at me. "Everyone's waiting Aus," I said.

We got out and there standing was Baz, Olivia, and other people from the cast.

I took his hand. Austin looked over at me. "Can I have a hug before I leave," he asked. He didn't even have to ask me.

I jumped in his arms. He was rubbing the back of my head, kissing my forehead. We stayed like that for about a minute.

"Alright you have to go," I said trying not to cry. He nodded his head. Austin started to walk off. He was maybe a good 10 feet away from me "Austin," I said. Austin turned around and I was running at him when I jumped in his arms.

I could only jump in his arms one last time. Smell his sent one more time. He kissed me and I kissed him back.

Austin came close to my ear "Alright baby," he said. We parted and he walked a good 5 feet before I shouted "I love you." Austin turned around "I love you too," he turned back around and walked to the jet.

I started walking back to the car. I got in and it still smelt like him. Oh god I'm going to be a mess without him for a month.

I started driving back home. Once I opened the door I put the car keys on the table and looked around. This place is empty.

I walked slowly to our room. The bed clearly made by Austin lays still.

I made it the whole day without crying yay. Once I felt super tired I went to our room. I knew Austin was working hard on a regular basis but he would always come home and sleep in this bed next to me.

Without him here it didn't feel right. I was missing him like crazy even though he had only been gone like 7 hours.

His side of the bed felt a little wired so I slept there it smelt like him. I couldn't quite sleep and I just started crying like a baby. Suddenly I got a text from my phone.
Austin
Austin: miss you already love you bean

I read it and I had a smile on my face. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.