30

I woke up to my phone ringing in the middle of the night so I unplugged my phone from the charger and answered. "Hello." I said tiredly. "Kaylen good your up I have some really important news to tell you." It was my manger but why was she calling me in the middle of the night it's not like I'm waiting for a role.

"Yeah what." That's all I said. "Your related to Marilyn Monroe." "What the fuck."

~ 9am~

I went back to sleep after I heard the news. I still didn't believe it I mean I don't even look like Marilyn. I haven't even checked my phone because my manger said the news would be everywhere.

Apparently they did some testing with my DNA a month ago because I wanted to see where I was from. 2 weeks ago they asked me for a hair sample so I gave them a piece of my hair. And now I'm related to one of the biggest movie stars in the world.

Suddenly I was getting a call. I picked up my phone and my phone was showing Austin's name. "Hello." "Hey how are you doing with all the news." Austin said. "I'm fine, I still can't believe it." I looked out my window for a moment and there was tons of paps everywhere. "Yeah there are a lot of paps sitting in front of my apartment right now." "Are you okay." Austin sounded worried because I've been a little anxious recently. "Yeah there not in my building so it's fine." "Hey can I come over just for a little bit, I just want to make sure your okay."

I thought about it, wait wasn't he supposed to be leaving for California today. "Aren't you suppose to be leaving for California today." "I did a rain check at like 7am when I found out about you so I'm leaving in 2 weeks."

My heat skipped a beat. "Umm sure I'm just not sure how your going to get in." "Remember the door behind the front desk it leads to the staff parking lot I could go through that." I said yeah and suddenly Austin was coming over.

I was watching the front off my building for a long time just to see a black Range Rover come towards the staff parking lot. I went to the elevator and went down to the first floor. The elevator wasn't right in front of the big glass doors so I was safe. I walked to the main desk and opened the door. Austin was standing at the door with a hoodie, cap, and sunglasses on. I told him to follow me.

We went up to my apartment and watched a movie to pass time. I have no idea what I'm going to do now. Austin turned to me "what about moving." I looked at him "why." "Because the paps will keep stalking you everywhere and if you move where it's more private it'll help." Austin said.

He was right I do need to move. "Just think about it please." "Where would I want to move." Austin licked his lips "California." He said with a straight face. I knew a lot of celebrities lived there but was California the most private place to live. "I'll think about it." I told him. Austin made me dinner and we watched a couple more movies before he left. I sure did have a lot to think about.

~ Next Week ~

I was in California looking for houses. Mads went with me since she also moved to California. My apartment was still in South Carolina, it felt like home. Elvis was with my mom in Wisconsin because I'm going to be busy the next 2 weeks. I've looked at 3 houses already but they all looked the same to me.

I got a call "Hello." "Hi is this Kaylen Wright." "Yes it is, who is this." "Hi I'm Brad and we think we have a house for you." "Okay please tell me it's not the same white modern house." "Hah No it's a 1960 style house and also Marilyn Monroe's house in 1962." Brad said. I was shocked I thought someone bought it. My brain was going to explode. "Can I go see it." "Yes will today at 3:13 work for you." "Yes it will." "Okay great I'll see you there."

Oh my god I need to tell Austin. I called Austin and explained everything he said he would come with me. He would be over in 5 minutes. I was staying with Mads because I didn't want to stay in a hotel. The bell rung on the door, I opened the door. "Hey Kaylen you ready." He had a smile on his face and a really tight t-shirt on that I could see his pecs. Oh my god Kaylen stop thinking. "Yeah."

The drive was about 20 minutes away from Mads so it wasn't bad. Austin pulled up to the gate in front of the house. I mean at least there was a gate. Brad came out of his car and opened the gate with a key. "They don't give me a code for the gate." We started to walk up the driveway and up to the front door. It was a Spanish style house you could tell. I liked the fact that it was one level. We saw the whole house then we came outside. "So this house has a pool, garden, and a stable." Austin looked over at me and nudged my shoulder. I knew that he was thinking it was perfect. "There also a big pasture along with a riding area." When he said that I gave in it was the perfect house for me damn it.

Once we were done with the tour Austin and me walked back to his car. "It was perfect." Austin said. "Yeah it was." "See then make an offer on it." Austin implied. He turned to me. "What if I don't like it." He shook his head "you lit up like Christmas morning in there." With a smile on his face. "There's even room for Italy and mind you Elvis." "Okay I'll put an offer on it." Austin put his arm around my waist.

~ Next Week ~

Okay so yeah I bought the house. Austin came by to help me move boxes. "Thanks for helping." I said. "Yeah plus I wasn't doing anything." I knew Kaia and Austin we're having some trouble with their relationship but I didn't want to talk about with him.

As I was picking up the last box Elvis came running by really fast and nock me down. I hit the ground with a thud. "Kaylen." I heard Austin say. Austin was running over to me. "Are you okay." While helping me up. "Yeah I'm fine." I was smiling because he had this serious look on his face. "Why are you smiling." "Because you have a really serious look on your face." Austin started to giggle. That damn giggle, it's what got me.

I was bleeding a little and I didn't even realize. Austin was the one who did. "Your bleeding." He took me inside and too the bathroom where the first add kit was. He got out some sponge's and a band-Aid. His hands touch my hand and carefully wiped the blood away. He was so focused on not trying to hurt me. Once he was done he put the band-aid on.

"Thanks aus." Oh shit I called him by his nickname. "No problem." We we're a couple of centimeters away from each other. Austin pulled in until his lips were almost on mine. I pulled away from him, feeling scared because I was falling for him again and I didn't want to have a heartbreak like last time. I was speed walking back to the kitchen, Austin was trailing behind me. "Kaylen will you stop." He grabbed my hand and I turned around. I looked at him with his big blue eyes. "I can't." "Why." "Because you're with Kaia." I whispered. He was growing out his facial hair and I could tell he had some fuzz. "Please say you don't love me, say it was never a thing and I will go back to Wisconsin like this never happened, say you never loved me." I shouted. Austin was shaking his head. "Say I'm all alone in this world and I will go back ." "Kaylen." "Please say I'm all alone in this world." "Kaylen I have loved you since the first day I saw you in that blue dress, you came out with your curly hair all smiles how could I not." I didn't believe him. "It's not her it's you I've wanted since the beginning, you remind me of a summer day, your my Elizabeth Bennett." He stated. Tears fell from my eyes. "Your the one for me." I slowly walked towards him and kissed him.