8

It's a Wednesday afternoon and I'm doing nothing right now. The WiFi won't work on my phone, tv, and computer. I asked the people downstairs if the WiFi was working for them.

So apparently there putting in better WiFi for our apartment building and they won't be done for a couple of hours.

I try to find some bored games but apparently I left them at my house in Wisconsin shit.

The sun goes away and it's grey now. Austin sitting in my chair reading a book with my fluffy blanket on him. I lay on the ground next to the couch.

Austin glance's over at me. "Baby what are you doing on the floor." My head is against the wood floor. "I'm bored." I say to him. Austin laugh's and gets up to lay right next to me.

"Sweetie I'm sure you are." He smiles. He kisses my head then gets up.

I have been looking out the window for the past hour now. I would bake something but the power went out. I groan.

I laid there on the couch for another 15 minutes starring at the ceiling. I here rain droplets on the window.

That gets me out of my trance. I go over to Austin who's reading his line's. I stare at him until he notices. "Yes sweetie." He says. "Can we please go outside." I ask "It's raining outside baby." He goes back to reading his line's.

I walk a little closer to him. "Please." I say. Austin looks right at me. "Fine." I jump up and down with excitement. He smiles at me.

We head outside by a open street in the back. No one goes out here. Austin stands in the doorway clearly not wanting to get wet.

The water drops hit my arms and legs and feel good. I love rain. It smells like rain too. "Baby you at least have to come out here for a little bit." Austin doesn't hesitate and walks out of the doorway.

The rain makes his white shirt turn a little clear. It's not raining hard on us. Austin grab's my waist and pulls me into him. I kiss him passionately. The rain is coming down hard on us. We split apart laughing together.

There's a big water puddle and I splash water on him. "Oh really do you want to play that game." He says.

I start running. He chase's after me. He picks me up and gets me more wet with his shirt. By now his shirt isn't white anymore it's clear and I can see his chest and abs.

Austin let's me down. I see his hair falling towards his face. My hand went up to push his hair back. His black hair looks almost slicked back. Austin runs his hands threw his hair to mess it up.

When Austin done messing with his hair he takes his hand up to my face and puts a strand behind my ear. He continues to play with my curly hair.

Austin spins me around like a princess. We stay outside until it stops. I will probably get a cold but I don't care.

We head back inside and change clothes. Now the only thing that's wet on Austin body is he's hair.