32

I was sitting on a private plane by myself for the first time. I got on this plane fast. Even when I found out about the role I never packed so fast in my life.

Elvis would be at Maddie's for a week. If this job takes longer than a week he'll be staying at my manger's house for a bit.

It was 5:50am, way to early for anything. I turned my head and shut the cover to the window. I fell asleep.

The plane ride would be 4 hours so I'm going to spent them asleep. When I woke up it was 10:20.

Getting off the plane was hard because the weather kicked in. I haven't been home in a while so I'm not used to it being so cold. They had a driver waiting for me.

I was in this apartment they had got me. It was nice, no press or anyone trying to get a picture. I had a whole day before starting tomorrow.

I wanted to go to set to get used to things so I called Emma. "Hey what's up. "Can I come in now, I'm here so." "Oh of course I thought you didn't want to come in till tomorrow." "No I'll come today just to get used to everything." "Okay I'll come get you myself."

It took Emma maybe 30 minutes to come get me. She said she was at her apartment. Apparently it takes an hour to get to set. We made small talk the whole way to set. I was happy to see Emma was doing so well.

When we got there I saw all the trailers in line. I got out of the car and headed to the trailers with Emma.

"This is hair and makeup." We made our way inside the hair and makeup artist's were out probably eating lunch somewhere. We went to my trailer, I went inside.

On the couch was a script, I was excited to see what character I was playing. "I'll leave you in here for a bit then come get you in about an hour." "Okay thanks Emma." She left and I began to read.

My characters name was Lacy she was kinda a young girl who falls for the main character who happens to be Benny. She's only 19 when she joins the gang. I was really interested in this character because I never got to play anyone like this.

After I read the script I made my way over to Emma's trailer. She was on her computer answering some emails.

"The script was amazing" I told her. He smiled at me. "I'm glad you liked it." We ended up walking to the stage where the director was sitting.

When I had met Jeff he was nice and friendly and gave me some pointers on the character. I was still talking to him when some of the actors came in. Tom Hardy and Austin followed.

I could feel my skin grow hot. "Hi you must be Kaylen" Tom said. He was really nice. "I'm really excited to be working with you." Austin was behind him just watching. When Tom was done talking my eyes traveled to him.